Chapter 2 • | 𝓔𝓷𝓰𝓪𝓰𝓮𝓭

∞∞∞∞--- •
∞∞∞∞----- •
∞∞∞∞------- •
Anastasia
∞∞∞∞------- •

---- ♦
Engaged.
---- ♦

(Two days after the Birthday)

''I need my money right now, either you give me the 2 million liras you owe or you pay with your 5 liters of blood.'' I growled at the old man in front of me.

''Please, give me time of one week. I will do every thing in my power to return your money back.''

The old man cried as he wiggled in the chair tied with ropes.

''Questa cagna. You said the same bullshit when we came to collect the money last week. You were lucky that I gave you a week but you clearly misused my time. Any last wish old man?'' (this bitch.) I chuckled. ''I guess not.''

Bang.

The oldie went quiet as I shut his mouth forever. The blood seeped out of his body staining the dirty place. ''prelevare i suoi organi e venderli ciascuno per 2 milioni ddollari. Also, his old blood stinks, have this place cleaned before my nose commits suicide.'' (have his organs out and sell them each for 2 million dollars)

My phone began to ring as I moved out the cellar, it was my dad.

''Anastasia, where are you bambino?'' (Baby)

''At the cellar.'' I replied keeping it short.

''Dear, please come see me at home as soon as possible. I have to talk to you about a very important matter.''

''Father, I can't come right now. I have to go to the casino to deal with some business, can it not wait?''

''All right darling but come see me as soon as you're done, alright.''

-
At the Casino.

I parked my black Ferrari outside of the devil's den. 'El Santos' was known as the devil's den in Sicily as all the influencial mafia families of Sicily held their weekly meeting here. Money, drugs and deaths were decided in this very place. Its is the head quarter of the Angel of Death and The kingdom of the Devil himself.

Being a Fernandez these meetings can never come to place without my presence.

I walked inside the dark building as the stinch of alcohol, cigarettes and sex welcomed my nose. Fixing my black leather jacket and pulling my ponytail tight, I made my way to the VIP section.

Today's meeting is extra special because we are to be joined with the infamous Alessandro Russo the man who has Italy at his feet. Though I met that fucker two days ago where I killed his clingy waiter in Milan, I see him yet again but at my own terrain.

The sound of laughter and alcohol indicated that everyone was already there.

''Not a very good evening gentlemen.'' I said as I got their attention. All of them stood up as I was offered my usual seat at the front. Every stood up except the man with those awfully deep gray eyes. It was him.

I settled in my seat and took a deep breath. This is going to be one hell of a meeting.

''Ms. Fernandez you are rather late. I was expecting you to be punctual. And by the way you have blood on your lips.'' Alessandro Russo said in a deep voice with a smirk that formed on his full lips.

Punctual my ass.

''Mr.Russo I guess you're forgetting that you stand on my territory and yet you tell me I wasn't punctual. And for your statement I was busy watching an old bastard bleed.'' I said as I found my self lost in those gray eyes as he stared into my brown orbs.