Chapter 5 • | 𝓓𝓲𝓼𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓭

∞∞∞∞--- •
∞∞∞∞------ •
∞∞∞∞--------- •
Anastasia
∞∞∞∞--------- •

---- ♦
Disappointed
---- ♦

The ride was overall serene after I asked Alessandro to stop at the graveyard. We stopped by a flower's shop first. Alessandro went there and probably scared the fuck out of the shopkeeper. Like who wouldn't want to be buried six feet under the ground when they see Alessandro. Like Fuck! He would be like, Hi you bitch I am Alessandro fucking Russo give me flowers and take my money. I giggled slightly at the thought of him being so demanding and a total bad ass bitch at the same time. My smile never left my face for a single second. Fuck myself!

He came back in a matter of a few minutes with four small bouques in his both hands. God are you down on Earth our am I seeing something else. Looking magnificent in all his might, his hair slightly blew with the breeze as his beautiful gray eyes glimmered with the sun. The yellow glow of the sun ehnacing his sharp and sexy features. If he wasn't Alessandro then I would probably beg him for a rough and fast fuck on my knees. He is the definition of sex appeal.

Fucking hell, I hate myself for being attracted to this man.

He walked gracefully with the flowers and finally came into the car, his cologne combined with the fragrance of the flowers sending me to a whole new world of freshness and serenity. He gave my sisters their red roses and then turned to me.

Handing me a bouquet of purple lilies he said, ''Here tigress.'' With a small smile on his face. I wanted to scream. Holding the magnificent purple lilies in my hand I was taken a back. How the hell did he know that purple lilies were my favorite flowers?!

Fuck him for being way too damn perfect.

I inhaled the fragrance of the freshly picked purple lilies. These were my mom's favorite flowers too. Dad always got mom flowers.

One time my dad went to Spain to secure a deal on money laundering with the Spanish mafia. On the way back he handed my mother a paper. It was a document of land ownership. Dad bought mom a property in Spain which harvested purple lilies and that was the day when I saw love for the first time. Every year we used to go to Spain for vacation on that property. My mother was Spanish-Italian and she was the best mother ever.

Tears formed in my eyes as I remembered the memories I had with my mother. I looked at my hand and saw my engagement ring shimmering brightly as the sun rays refracted within. Maybe this marriage wasn't too bad after all. Maybe Alessandro won't be too much of an asshole husband.

Maybe.

♦♦♦

∞∞∞∞---- •
∞∞∞∞------ •
∞∞∞∞-------- •
Alessandro
∞∞∞∞-------- •

I am generally an annoying and demanding asshole ninety nine point nine percent of the times but not for my tigress. She is not yet comfortable with the idea of marriage. Not yet but i will make her. She only knows that she is being forced into a marriage with me but what she doesn't know is that she has to give me heirs in the fucking first three months of our marriage. She dreams of taking over the sicillian mafia one day after her father but what she doesn't know that the moment she says 'I do' on our wedding the whole of Sicily will be mine. It won't belong to Fernandez anymore. It will be my property. Just like Anastasia will be.

She is being less of an annoying bitch today when I came to pick her up from the hospital today upon her being discharged. Her father had called saying that I should pick her up. Of corse her sisters threw their tantrums at me during the drive to the hospital. I swear to god I never been tested so much in my life than my time with these Fernandez sisters.