Chapter 4: Bai Miass Summit (Page 1/2).

Fang Che thought and started his own practice.

“Infinite Bible!”

That was the name of the mysterious technique he obtained.

Open the first page.

“Martial arts training is just the beginning; the road to becoming a strong person is endless. How far can you go when I take you? The starry sky is wide, and here I am.”

On the title page, there is such a sentence.

Fang Che frowned.

After a long while, Fang Che smiled and said softly: “I may not be as good as you!”

Turn this page.

“When the power is at its peak, karma is so profound, in the human world and in the sky, you can take whatever you want; there are thousands of stars and rivers, but they are not enough. If the heart is immeasurable, the path will be immeasurable, this is immeasurable!”

Then there are the exercise formulas.

After reading the first page, Fang Che knew that this technique was hundreds of times stronger than the technique he had used in his previous life!

As for his past life skills...don't mention them.

What else can he say?

Fang Che quickly began to meditate and practice the first level of the Infinite Sutra.

The spiritual power in the body was instantly activated, and it proceeded precisely according to the lines of the Infinite Sutra. In an instant, he felt that his entire body was suddenly heated, and countless spiritual energy particles attributed to Yang entered his body at once. Another dimension.

Immediately, he felt as if there was smoke coming out of his head.

This speed of absorbing spiritual energy suddenly made Fang Che feel terrified.

Very fast.

After the first session..

He just felt his body shaking.

Fang Che couldn't help but open his eyes in shock.

His cultivation had just broken through to the first level of the Warrior Realm?

Even though he is reborn, he has countless training experiences, and from being a cultivator to a warrior, this is only the most superficial level of training. However, the breakthrough was so easy that Fang Che was stunned for a moment.

This Infinite Sutra...is it that magical?

Then he frowned in thought.

Now that there's been a hack, so...

He picked up the Wuyuan Qi and blood pill his elder cousin offered and swallowed one bottle in one gulp.

Start moving.

A ball of blazing energy gathered in the small courtyard once again.

after a while...

“Pierces……”

"Second-class warrior."

Fang Che settled into his kingdom and opened his eyes.

“My elder cousin is actually a real gentleman.”

What surprised him most was that as soon as he activated the Infinite Sutra, the Five Spirits Gu was suddenly chained into his Dantian!

Fang Che had a feeling: If he wanted to, he could slowly refine Five Spirits Gu at any time.