Chapter 4: Bai Miass Summit (Page 2/2).

The sound of the horse's hooves was as fast as a rain shower and disappeared in an instant.

The fat man rolled over and crawled on the ground: “Catch the thief... He stole the carriage I was riding in...”

After hearing the news, the martial arts master came from home and said: “Master, my third uncle has been stolen?”

Fang Che lay on the horse's back like a black ghost.

Lean forward and adjust his sitting position. With each rise and fall of the horse, his buttocks bounce up every time he lightly touches the horse's back. Instead of your body weight becoming a burden on the horse, it becomes an incentive for the horse to move forward. to push.

His skilled horsemanship skills allowed him to become almost one with the horse, and in the dark night, with the horse's hooves sounding like heavy rain, he shot away like arrows.

His goal.

Baimias Peak.

As he ran like a fly, Fang Che extended his hand to his arms.

Take the mask.

Slowly wrap it around his face.

The night wind blew, causing the mask to cling tightly to his face, revealing only a pair of eyes shining in the darkness of the night, reflecting the starry night.

Four hours of running.

It was really bright.

It is already seven hundred miles away from Beppu City.

The horse was exhausted.

Fang Che got down at a stream and led the horse to drink water and rest.

“Thank you, Ma if you know the way, go back yourself. If you don’t, wait until I come back with you.”

Fang Che patted the horse's neck, and it jumped away as the horse gasped.

... He stole a horse again.

Familiar road.

Keep running.

Three hundred miles later.

He has entered the vast mountains, which are rugged and difficult to navigate. This place is actually close to the outskirts of the Forest of All Souls.

Once again, he allowed a horse to wander near the river at the foot of the mountain, and then he entered the dense forest.

Just like a chameleon walking in the forest, it disappeared in an instant.

Not being able to see how the Su family died with his own eyes, Fang Che would always feel that his thoughts were unclear.

The Su family left long before him, but they needed to constantly check and determine their direction along the way.

Even though Fang Che left late, he entered Bai Mei Peak two hours faster than the Su family.

Standing on the top of the mountain next to him, he determined his location and then descended down.

He walked through the dense bushes with no paths, avoiding all the sharp thorns, it was very smooth.

He even had time to continue using local materials and extracting herbs one by one.

Finally... he smashed all the herbs on the stone with his knife.

It became a medicinal paste that emits a strong odor.