Chapter 13.5: Realizing the Thoughts.

Everyone knew what was going on, but ironically, in the Guardian Hall, this could not be said.

In the end, the Fang family won big.

After leaving the main hall.

Wei Junping said calmly: "Fang Zhenghang, the people of the Su family may not be extinct. When they come back, how will your Fang family repay this debt?"

Fang Zhenghang replied lightly: "We have already paid it off now, why wait to repay it later?"

The other heads of the families all left with a sweep of their sleeves.

After Fang Zhenghang returned to the Fang family, Fang Qianyi came over an hour later and brought a box of silver and gold notes.

It was the price the Fang family had just paid.

Fang Zhenghang's face was heavy, and he looked at the box without much joy.

In a low voice, he said: "Sister, you have to watch over him. The child can't go astray."

Fang Qianyi sighed and said: "I know about this."

Fang Zhenghang patted the box and said: "There's something I need to inform you about. Starting today, in our Fang family in Bibo City, Fang Che will have a share of the inheritance! Che'er's treatment will be equivalent to that of a legitimate son inheriting!"

Fang Qianyi was greatly surprised and said: "Big brother, Che'er is a relative by marriage. This way, won't it cause internal strife in the Fang family?"

"We can't let the child feel disappointed."

Fang Zhenghang said: "Although Che'er is a relative by marriage, your big brother is the head of the family!"

He said unequivocally, "I have already written this into the family rules. There's no need to discuss it further."

Fang Qianyi hesitated to speak, then sighed.

She knew her big brother's temperament. Once he made a decision, it was not up for discussion.

"In addition, Che'er's nominal rights are only to manage the Su family's property on behalf of them. If one day someone from the Su family comes, or if that Su Yue really returns, the Fang family will not renege on their promise!"

Fang Zhenghang smiled warmly and said: "On this matter, your big brother can still make the decision. With these resources, we can develop for several years, which will be enough to make up for it."

"Thank you, big brother."

Fang Zhenghang smiled with satisfaction.

"I'm pleased with Che'er's decision."

He said solemnly: "He's a good kid, but he's in a precarious situation now and can't go astray."

"Yes."

.......

At this moment, Fang Che had already followed Sun Yuan to a secret place.

Fang Che had been brought here unconscious by Sun Yuan.

He had no idea where this place was.

When he woke up, he found himself in a strange underground space.

It was eerie and gave off an inexplicable sense of gloom.

On both sides were eight bizarre stone sculptures, all of which were demonic in appearance.

In the center of the shrine, there was a horrifying centipede sculpture.

It had a human head and a centipede body, with its entire body covered in eerie and strange antennae.

The centipede god's eyes seemed to flicker with a strange green light.

The area enveloped by the green light was exactly where Fang Che was standing.

Within a radius of three feet, the green light shimmered.

Under the shrine, four people were standing upright.

One person stood in the middle, with one person on each side and two people on the other side.

Sun Yuan took a step and stood on the side with one person.

Thus, a pattern was formed with one person in the center and two people on each side.

"Che, this is your baptism of the teaching ceremony. After today, you will truly be a member of the One Heart Teaching!" Sun Yuan whispered.

Fang Che's heart skipped a beat.

Was this the entry ceremony for the One Heart Teaching?

The ceremony that was said to be impossible for all traitors, no matter how cunning and crafty, to bypass?

Read (34) chapters ahead on patreon:

patreon.com/user?u=113341029

And this is my discord if you want to discuss about the story

https://discord.com/invite/KzRWHga6rz