Chapter 5: Where We Don't Meet in Life (Page 2/2).

Suddenly, he felt that everything in front of him was unreal.

"Satan?"

Fang Che smiled: "Is he worse than the Su family?"

Su Yue roared and pulled out his sword, and stepped forward, but Fang Che stabbed the knife into his knee without hesitation and took out the shiny tip of the knife with bloodshot eyes through his leg.

The tip of his knife always rested here.

Su Yue rushed forward angrily, but hit the tip of the knife himself.

While he was screaming, a stone hit his mouth.

With a crack, the broken stones fell with the teeth.

Su Yu fell, and Fang Che stomped him with one foot forcefully on his chest and throat.

He placed his toes on his throat, leaned forward slightly, and pressed down.

His Adam's apple sank slightly under the pressure.

"Don't shout. Let's talk nicely. By the way, help me sort out my thoughts."

"Brother Su, I need you," Fang Che said seriously.

Su Yue's body completely collapsed.

Listening to Fang Che's gentle and serious voice, his whole body couldn't stop trembling.

He never expected that this little brother, who had obeyed him for so many years, would suddenly turn into an evil man.

His entire body revealed a kind of indifference that regarded human life as nothing.

Now he had forgotten his hatred, and all that remained of him was fear.

Su Yue shuddered: "Say...what do you want?"

"Tell me about the identity of the Su family, tell me about your goal, tell me why you have been in contact with me since I was twelve years old and started influencing me. What do you want to do?"

Fang Che slapped Su Yue's face with the blade and made a surprised sound: "Tell me what I want to hear, do you understand, Brother Su?"

Su Yue was trembling more and more violently.

Fang Che sighed: "Actually, I'm looking at you with disdain. Don't I think it's too much to use a child who is inexperienced in the world, use a child's natural rebelliousness, and use the sensitivity of a child who lives with his relatives at Grandpa's house and who naturally feels dependent on others to do your things... Did I do something wrong?"

Su Yue's lips trembled, and the intense pain made his mind almost blank.

Fang Che was in no hurry.

Just sorting the harvest nearby.

This wave of masters from the Su family is truly rich.

He had no scruples about Su Yue, with his combat experience in his previous life, he was not afraid, even if Su Yue's cultivation level was several levels higher than his own.

What's more, this man is spoiled and has a bad personality.

Even his mind had been shattered by a series of blows, and he had lost his leg, making it impossible for him to fight.

More importantly... when he killed Su Yun and injured Su Yue, he clearly felt the Five Spirits Gu in his body stirred.

Suddenly, bloodthirsty hatred arose. This hatred fuels his murderous intent.