Chapter 12.5: Chen Ruhai.

Chapter 12.5: Chen Ruhai (Page 2/2)

The Guardian Hall.

A secret meeting was specially convened for this matter.

The palace lord, Chen Ruhai, sat slanted in an undistinguished high seat, looking tired and helpless.

And baffled.

He himself didn't understand why he had been suddenly withdrawn from the front line and sent to this godforsaken place to serve as the lord of the palace.

The full name is: Lord of the 1494th Guarding Hall.

Look at this broken name, Bibo City!

Look at this unlucky order: one, four, nine, four!

Are we doomed?

Is something big going to happen here?

It's just a matter concerning the Su family, yet it has been discussed for an hour, with everyone expressing their own opinions, making the hall steamy with heated discussion.

Everyone has their own thoughts.

Is it really worth discussing such a trivial matter?

Chen Ruhai rolled his eyes unreservedly, looked at the ceiling, and unconsciously lifted one leg, resting it on the chair's armrest. With a snap, his boot fell off.

Instantly, a foul smell burst out.

The people in the midst of discussion: "..."

Several female warriors quickly covered their noses: "Lord of the Palace, you!!"

Due to covering their noses, their voices sounded muffled.

"What's the big deal? Why have you been discussing this for so long?" Chen Ruhai seemed indifferent: "Isn't it obvious? Is there still a need to discuss?"

The crowd was incredulous: "Please explain, Lord of the Palace."

"Explain? Are all of your brains broken?"

Chen Ruhai snorted, stubbornly holding his foot up towards the sky.

But what he said was very straightforward.

"I've only been here for three days, so I don't know much about the others. I can only draw conclusions based on what I know."

"First, this Su family you've been suspicious of has secretly joined the One Heart Sect, which means the Su family is a force of the One Heart Sect and is our enemy."

"Second, although the Su family has been wiped out, they still carry the title of a ninth-tier family. Therefore, the Su family's influence and business need to be reorganized to maintain the livelihood of the people."

"Third, the other four families—Fang, Lu, Zhang, and Wei—have divided the remaining Su family's influence among themselves, but they still cannot reach the eighth tier and remain at the ninth tier. This point is not worth considering."

"Fourth, there is still a considerable presence of the One Heart Sect in Bibo City."

"Fifth, Fang Che's sudden emergence indicates clear planning and support from someone who aims to take over the Su family's wealth. Because influence cannot be taken over, only wealth can be transferred."

"Sixth, the Fang family has already submitted records, and Fang Che has taken a master for himself, which is unrelated to the Fang family. According to your investigation, the Fang family is not involved in this matter."

"Seventh, it is quite obvious that there are people behind Fang Che who cannot obtain the wealth themselves and want Fang Che to obtain it. So why let Fang Che take it? It is very likely that Fang Che is their man, or already is, or will soon be."

"Eighth, since Fang Che has a problem but the Fang family does not, why is it only this kid who has a problem? Therefore, it can be inferred that Fang Che's master is the most suspicious. Starting now, we should monitor him closely."

"Ninth, the person who killed the Su family is obviously also from the One Heart Sect. This means that the One Heart Sect may have deployed at least three King-level experts in the Bibo City area. Why three? Assuming Fang Che's master is one and the perpetrator is two, according to the habits of the One Heart Sect, there must be one or two high-level experts secretly assisting. So, at least three, this is a formidable strength that cannot be underestimated."

"Tenth, since Fang Che is suspicious, he should be closely monitored in the future. However, just this small fry is not worth much. If we arrest or kill him now, it would be a waste. It's better to let out a long line and wait for a big fish."

"So, even if the Su family's wealth is given to him, what can he do? Anyway, he is already within our sight. Can he escape?"

"Eleventh, this little guy Fang Che must have some ambition, or the One Heart Sect has some ambition. It is said that this little guy is a martial arts genius, but he has not yet entered the Garrison Martial Arts Institute, so he must enter this year. And the One Heart Sect is now giving him such great benefits; obviously, they hope that Fang Che will take first place or be ranked at the forefront, in the name of a genius, to enter the Garrison Martial Arts Institute."

"In case that happens, even if it is known that this guy's identity is suspicious, but without evidence, he will still receive the rewards he deserves. That would be too disgusting for colleagues at the Garrison Martial Arts Institute."

"So, we have a task here, which is... under no circumstances should we allow Fang Che to take first place in the martial examination!"

"Twelfth, the reason I came here is because I received information that the One Heart Sect is planning something big here, and this incident involving the Su family may not be a coincidence. We need to be vigilant and ready to respond at all times."

Chen Ruhai still looked lazy, but his words were sharp as a knife.

And his mind was extremely meticulous.

In a series, he unraveled the matter completely.

"So, there's no need for you all to discuss and argue; what we need to do next is four things. As long as these four things are done well, everything will be fine."

Read (33) chapters ahead on patreon:

patreon.com/user?u=113341029

And this is my discord if you want to discuss about the story

https://discord.com/invite/KzRWHga6rz