Chapter 6: Be brothers for life.

After hearing all this, Fang Che finally understood.

He felt a little speechless; This matter isn't complicated at all, it's just two families conspiring against each other.

But it is not complicated, but full of twists and turns.

"Your Su family's arrangements are really... calculated. You have a sense of proportion when you advance and a backup plan when you retreat. I like you."

Fang Che praised: "If you had not met me, I would have succeeded. What a pity."

Then he asked the question he was interested in: "What is the name of the Yixin Sect's messenger, the man who uses Five Spirits Gu? What does he look like? What world is he in?"

"Oh, Sun Yuan? Senior or higher master? White robe? Thin? Pointy face? Mole on his upper lip? Tsk, this guy pretends to be so good, and he actually walks straight on the mainland."

Fang Che snorted.

He knew very well that, as a unit of the Self-Orthodox Sect, the things they did must be suspicious.

Since Sun Yuan can walk openly and honestly on the mainland, the fake identity of "Sun Yuan" must be well hidden. It even has a positive image on the surface.

Then this is interesting.

"Brother Su."

Fang Che sighed and said with some regret: "It's time to say goodbye."

"Don't kill me, please, don't kill me..."

Su Yue burst into tears and begged desperately.

"Brother Su, please go in peace. Don't worry about the Su family's business. As your best brother, I will take care of everything for you."

Fang Che stuck a knife into Su Yue's chest, stuck it into Su Yue's heart, and moved his wrist twice. While stirring, he said in a serious and thoughtful manner: "Man, you should learn to let go. You were born to die. There is a difference between dying early and dying later. What's the difference? You should think about it."

Su Yue's eyes bulged angrily as he stared at Fang Che, Blood foam came out of his mouth, and he said while struggling: "I can't even be a ghost..."

He died before he could finish his words.

"Become a ghost..."

Fang Che sighed: "Why are you thinking so optimistically... Where do you have the chance to be a ghost?"

A milky white shadow swirled in the sky.

It is the spirit of the golden-horned dragon.

The Su family's spiritual energy particles were absorbed one by one.

He let out a burst of relief.

This kind of soul power that is on the verge of dissipation cannot be comprehended by humans, but for a special soul like the Golden Horned Dragon, it is a great supplement.

"Are they all clean?" Fang Che asked, "Make sure there are no survivors among the 124. This is very important."

The golden-horned dragon nodded meekly.

The body is still a bit fragile.

The big demon in front of him was someone who could choke him to death when he was at his peak!

When he saw him today, it was still the same horror.

More than a hundred people died in this way without saying a word. How terrible!