Chapter 6: Meeting & End of Danzo

One week before the chunin exams

It was another boring day for the Hokage as he went through the large piles of paper work. Well at least this time he was signing the forms from the jonins who wants to enter their in chunin exams. But he was not thinking about this he was thinking about when Naruto was coming as he knew they were coming one week before the chunin exams. As he was thinking about this suddenly he heard a knock coming from the other side of his office door. "Enter." He said a jonin who guards the village comes in.

Jonin bowed his head to greet the Hokage. "Hokage-sama there is someone who wants to meet you." He said Hiruzen asked who it was as he didn't have any appointment today. "Yoriichi Tsugikuni along with his three students wants to meet you." Jonin answered.

That got Hiruzen's attention as he is finally going to meet his surrogate grandson to see if he is okay as well as get answers to his questions. "Tell them to come to my office in one hour." He said and jonin bowed his head and left to do the task.

After one hour later he called jiraiya in his office and now they were waiting for Yoriichi and especially Naruto to come as they want to check if he is okay and want some answer as well.

They heard someone knock on the door and Hiruzen tells them to come in as the door opened to reveal four hooded figures as they close the door behind the taller one among and two other all of them took his hood off and greeted the Hokage and Jiraiya revealing Yoriichi, Ryūga and Kimimaro only one who has still not taken his hood off.

"Lord Hokage and Lord Jiraiya, It's very nice to see you again after so long." Yoriichi greeted the two and his students did the same. "How are you both doing?"

"We are both doing fine,Yoriichi-kun." Hiruzen returns the greeting. "But I know you know what I want to know right?" He questioned.

Yoriichi calmly nodded his head as he knew he and Naruto had to answer some questions. "We will Lord Hokage but I want to talk privately with you and Jiraiya-sama. So can you pls order your anbu to go outside." He said as he can sense them around the room.

Hiruzen nodded and ordered the anbu to wait outside as the anbu went outside as they knew Yoriichi wasn't going to do anything as he has a good relationship with the village. After activating the privacy seal. Naruto took his hood off.

"Hello Lord Hokage, it's nice to see you again." Naruto greeted in a monotone voice the old man who looked at Naruto.

Hiruzen finally felt relieved looking at Naruto after such a long time seeing him well almost made Hokage want to hug the boy but he stopped himself as he first wanted answers.

"It's nice to see you again as well Naruto-kun but I want the answers to my questions." He said as he turned serious and got to the points as to not beat around the bush.

Naruto sighed as he knew he had to answer questions of the old man as well but nonetheless he nodded his head as a signal for hokage to continue. "Naruto-kun I want to ask where have you been since you disappeared and How did you come into contact with Yoriichi-kun?" The old man asked

Naruto nodded his head "I left the Village after finding out who my parents were and why people of the village hated me." Hiruzen and Jiraiya were both sad and shocked at what they heard Hiruzen more sad because he really couldn't do anything to help the boy without getting called out on favouritism and losing his position leaving Naruto defenceless.

Jiraiya on the other hand was more shocked at hearing Naruto know who his parents were, so he might know who he is as well. "You know about who your parents are?" Jiraiya asked

Naruto looked at him and knew who he was after all he had seen the photo of his father with his Sensei before he left the village. "Yes I know who my parents are as well as who my 'godfather' is." He said forcing the word godfather which caused jiraiya to wince since his assumption was correct that Naruto knew who he was.