Chapter 11: One month Training

After Preliminaries

After the Chūnin preliminary part of the exam is finished Naruto and his teammates went straight to meet their Sensei. Who along with Jugo, Suigetsu, Haku, Guren and Gozu were waiting for them. At first it was decided that Jugo, Suigetsu and Haku will enter as a team but Naruto changed that plan as he wanted them to keep an eye on Danzo's root agents with Gozu and Guren while he and sensei deal with Danzo himself.

As they reached the hotel they were staying at Naruto, Ryūga and Kimimaro entered and went straight to the third floor as they knew everyone was waiting for them to come to discuss the plan about how to deal with Orochimaru's invasion plan on Konoha. Also to know what Guren and Gozu had found out when scouting outside the village.

Naruto and his teammates arrived in front of the room where the rest of their members were staying and knocked on the door. Then Guren opened the door from the inside and greeted all three before they all went inside.

Once, inside Naruto saw that everyone was there along with Yoriichi-sensei minus Haku, when Naruto asked about where haku was Suigetsu said that he went to get some food for all of them. So, Naruto decided to wait for haku to return and after some time Haku came back with food for everyone to eat.

"So, Boss what's the plan?" Suigetsu decided to ask after all of them were done eating their food.

Naruto glanced at Suigetsu, then back to everyone, "First of all, Guren and Gouz pls inform me about, what have you two learned from your scouting outside the village." He asked as he looked at both of them.

"Hai Naruto-sama. We didn't find anything outside of the village out of the ordinary, but as we were searching we came across many seals that had been placed on Village walls." Guren answered with Gozu nodding in confirmation.

Naruto nodded, the Ryūga asked, "What type of seals were they, Guren-san?"

Guren after thinking a bit answered, "From what I know about seals it looked like explosion seals."

After everyone heard that they got confirmation that Orochimaru is definitely going to invade the leaf during the chūnin exams.

"So it confirms that Orochimaru is going to invade Konoha but I am sure he didn't have enough manpower to do that so must have allied with the other village that have that much manpower on them." Naruto sated.

Haku who was listening to all of this decided to tell them his opinion, "There are not many villages who have enough power to take on one of five great villages."

Everyone nodded at that, then Ryūga thought about it for a moment then said, "If we have to guess who Orochimaru has allied himself with, then it might be Iwa or suna." At that all looked at him in confusion beside Naruto and Yoriichi-sensei.

"What do you mean by that, Ryūga-san?" Jūgo questioned.

Ryūga simply answered, "By that I mean Jugo is that out of all the other villages Iwa holds a grudge against Konoha because of what fourth Hokage did to them during the third shinobi world war so they might want to take revenge against the village even though Lord fourth is dead. Not to mention that Naruto is also the son of Yondaime so they might want to kill him as well. So shaking hands with Orochimaru did give them that opportunity during the chūnin exams."

All of them agreed as they knew that Yondaime did defeat 1000 shinobi of Iwa. Since then Iwagakure held great resentment towards him and knew some would want to kill Naruto due his heritage. Naruto himself knew that it was possible for them to attack during the invasion.

"And why would the suna want to attack the Konoha aren't they allies?" Suigetsu questioned.

This time Yoriichi answered, "Because from what Tomomi was able to find out the wind country's damiyo is slowly taking his support back from the village and if he completely takes away his support, sunagakure might go bankrupt because of lack of funds. So, they might want to show that they aren't weak and show that they are still one of the five great villages."