Chapter 12: Chūnin Exams: Finals

Konoha stadium

The stadium was packed with many visitors from both local to foreign. The Daimiyo's from other countries were present as well as to watch the promising genin what they are capable of as well as bet on them. However, there were two shinobi that many wanted to watch in action the first was Uchiha Sasuke the last Uchiha and the second one was Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze son of Yondaime Hokage and both of them were students of Yoriichi Tsugikuni the Sun blade needless, to say many were eager to see what those two were capable of in a battle.

Though many were confused as to why the son of Yondaime Hokage was not the shinobi of Konoha. When the other Daimiyo asked the fire daimiyo asked the question he told them that something happened in the past that caused Naruto to leave the village but didn't explain any further as the fire daimiyo himself was angry at villagers of Konoha for making their beloved Yondaime Hokage's son driven away from the village.

The Civilians of Konoha at first were outraged that the demon brat was alive and they refused to accept that he was the son of Yondaime. They only calm down because one of the idiotic civilians came to the front and shouted that The demon brats father was a bastard and his mother was a whore and after what happened to that civilian was Yoriichi literally crushing his vocal cords and broke every single bone in the bastards body and throw him across half the village. After seeing that happening in front of them, the civilians quieted, afraid that they will end up in the same way as that man by the hands of the sun blade. Sandaime, then give them the proof that Naruto is indeed Minato's and Kushina's son, the civilians all became pale white in horror as they couldn't believe that they had driven their beloved Yondaime's son away from the village.

But we could care less about these pathetic civilians, another because now it's time for the finals to begin as all the participants are present down in arena with their respective sensei's standing behind their students, heck Kakashi was also present their and that many who knew kakashi's reputation about being late take a look of surprise and disbelief. But from what they heard from team 7's female teammate is that Yoriichi-sama specifically told Kakashi to be on time otherwise there will be 'consequences'. So here he was in the arena on time which was a good thing.

In the kage box, were the Sandaime Hokage , Yondaime Kazekage and Yoriichi Tsugikuni were sitting on their respective seats with Hokage in the centre of it. Now you would be wondering why Yoriichi was sitting with the kages, well because Yoriichi was told by Sandaime to sit with since Yoriichi is well known throughout the shinobi world and he has enough authority and power to match that of a kage which was given to him by the fire daimiyo because of his good deeds and support for the konoha and fire country as a whole.

Kazekage then, "Hokage-dono, what do you think who will win in first match?" He asked.

"What I think is not clear yet, Kazekage-dono as both Neji and Naruto are prodigies in their own right. So it is hard to say who will win the first match." Sarutobi answered the disguised Orochimaru.

Kazekage nodded before he looked at Yoriichi, "Who do you think will win this match, Yoriichi-san?

Yoriichi glanced at Kazekage before looking back at arena, "What I think Kazekage-sama is that my student Naruto would win this match and I am not saying this out of arrogance or anything. I am saying this because while I have seen that Neji Hyuuga is a prodigy in his own right but he is holding himself back because of his fate obsessed mindset. I have seen the boy during his fight with his cousin Hinata and I am really disappointed from what I see is that match he has such a thinking process that practically makes him believe that everything is determined by fate which is going to be his downfall in the shinobi world. Since you and I both know that in the shinobi world people who have this thinking have met their end very painfully and pitifully." He finished and got a nod from both Kages and they knew what he was saying is true after all in the shinobi world this is the truth no matter how many times someone tries to think that they have fate or some stupid belief by their side were the first ones who fall and die. It is a cold hard fact that many would find hard to swallow.