Chapter 7: Realisation & Truth

SIX DAYS BEFORE CHUNIN EXAMS

After the execution of Danzo was done we could see Hiruzen, Jiraiya and Yoriichi in the Hokage office talking to each other about what action should be taken now because Danzo's death had opened many paths for them to correct things.

"The first thing I will do now is to tell sasuke about the truth of his clans massacre. That may help him in getting over his hatred for his brother." Hiruzen said while Jiraiya stayed silent as he didn't have the right to suggest anything as he was not in the village at that time.

Yoriichi on the other hand has a solution that will surely help sasuke. "Lord Hokage, I have a solution for this." He said getting both Hiruzen and Jiraiya attention both of them were curious as to what idea he has but nonetheless Hiruzen nodded as he knew Yoriichi had thought of something beneficial for all of them.

"I suggest you let Naruto handle it because Naruto was as lonely as him at one point in his life and Naruto had the ability to make people realise their flaws and in sasuke's case is that he is also falling prey to the curse of hatred that his clan carries which needs to be stopped before things take turns for the worst. More if he learned the truth from 'someone else' it will definitely turn against konoha." He said seriously both Hiruzen and Jiraiya nodded at that because as Yoriichi said if sasuke continued the way he is it would be troubling for him. They have no doubt it would cause a massive conflict for konoha. Though both of them didn't miss the serious voice of his when he said Someone else.

Hiruzen decides to ask "What do you mean by someone else, Yoriichi-kun?"

"By that Lord Hokage, I mean the man responsible for the kyuubi attack 13 years ago." Yoriichi said causing both Sandaime and Jiraiya to be shocked but they quickly narrowed their eyes.

"What do you mean by that Yoriichi?" Jiraiya asked seriously as this is not a laughing matter.

"By that I mean Jiraiya-sama is that someone controlled the kyuubi and made him attack konoha that was a masked man with sharingan." He said making both Jiraiya and Sandaime's jaw drop with their eyes threatening to pop out of their sockets.

"How...how did you know that Yoriichi-kun?" Sandaime asked shocked at how such a thing was possible.

"Because the kyuubi himself told Naruto and Naruto told me." Yoriichi said both Hiruzen and Jiraiya eyes widened at that as they completely forgot to ask an important question.

"Are you sure about this Yoriichi? Kyuubi could be lying to Naruto so he can get out of the seal." Jiraiya said

"No Jiraiya-sama as Naruto has stated before he could sense when someone is lying as well as what reason do kyuubi have to lie to Naruto. I mean what would he gain from lying to Naruto because if what I read in Minato's notes is true then it would definitely not help Kyuubi get out of the seal." Yoriichi said causing Hiruzen to look at him in curiosity as to what he was talking about but Jiraiya had an idea as to what Yoriichi was talking about after all he had read the notes left behind by Minato about the seal.

"You make it sound like kyuubi don't want to escape from the seal." Hiruzen stated as he found that hard to believe.

"I will tell you about this in a few minutes. But let's address the issue about that masked man first Lord Hokage." Yoriichi said and Hiruzen nodded for him to continue still shocked about what he heard.

"First Sandaime let's get down to History when With the presence of the bijuus in the Elemental Nation, when was the time that Kyuubi attacked anything?" Yoriichi asked

"Well, the only time that Kyuubi was recorded to attack Konoha was during the Shodaime's battle with Uchiha Madara and the attack on Konoha during Naruto's birthday 13 years ago." Sarutobi said after thinking for a while.