Restless night

Amir

It's been about a month since me and Rue adopted Elyina.

Even though we have been getting by fine, we've lost our sleep privileges as having a baby is not something that's not very compatible with sleeping.

Even though we could get a maid or servant to deal with her during the nights, we prefer to be in our children's lives, even in the earlier stages.

Don't get me wrong we love her and Wence is excited to get a little sister, and loves to spend time with her.

Right now the sun hasn't even risen yet, and Rue was trying to rock her back to sleep while I was getting her a bottle from the kitchen. As I poured the warm milk in the bottle I felt a tug on my pants.

I looked down and saw Wence rubbing his eyes and he looked aggravated.

"What are you doing up?" I asked him as I put the cap on the bottle.

"Ely's crying is getting on my nerves, it rivals a howler monkey." he said with a deep frown on his face while he followed me to my room, so I could give Rupert the bottle.

"Yeah how do you think me and your dad feel? We share a room with the banshee" I chuckled as I opened the door and handed it to a very tired Rupert.

"I'm going to put Wenny back to bed," I said to Rupert, kissing his cheek then turning around to pick up the tired child.

As I tucked him into bed he mumbled something his eyes lidded as it was obvious he would be sleeping deeply in a little.

"Night papa" I heard him say in a small voice as he got comfortable and went to sleep.

I smiled and leaned down and kissed his cheek "night son". I said quietly rubbing his arm before walking back to my room.

I let out a relieved sigh to hear Elyina was asleep and when I went to lay down I saw Rupert sleeping with his mouth open. A sleeping Elyina was in his arms.

I smiled and carefully took her from his hold and laid her in her crib.

When I laid in bed I had to move Rupert around and got him under the covers he woke up and looked around frantically.

"Don't worry I laid her down" I said reassuringly, i got under my covers (we didn't share since he liked more heavier covers than I did)

He sighed and laid down and got comfortable. "I love you" he said softly and he moved his head on my chest.

"I love you too" I said back with a smile. I rubbed his back and I drifted off to sleep, sure I had to wake back up in a few hours but I needed what little sleep I could get.

.

.

.

.

.

This took longer than expected but I hope y'all like it, y'all  Can leave some suggestions on what you wanna see, I will include my own head cannons aswell and there will be lots of time skips...(lots)

Hope y'all have a good night!

TOODLES!!!