Chapter 1

Third P.O.V.

Dylan Swan was sitting in the living room by herself watching some hunting show when the front slams open and she turns to see someone she doesn't recognize. She quickly grabs her katana that was seated in front of her and pointed it at the stranger. 

"Who are you and what are you doing in my home?" Dylan demands

"I'm Alice Cullen-" Alice starts but is cut off by the katana quickly appearing at her neck. "Please take the sword away from my neck. 

"Get out of my home." Dylan hisses. 

"You must be Dylan. Bella has told us about you." Alice said with a big smile not really caring that there was a sword to her neck. 

"You do realize I'm the one holding a sword to your neck and you aren't even fazed." Dylan asks. 

"I do." Alice answered. 

Dylan scoffs before she storms upstairs, not noticing how the older female watched her. Dylan realizes it's time for her daily nap and falls asleep on her bed. 

While downstairs Bella who was supposed to be dead was actually alive and Alice was explaining to her what Edward was doing. They were about to leave when Alice stops her. 

"We need to take Dylan with us." Alice told her ignoring the look from Jacob's face. 

"You aren't taking her anywhere!" Jacob exclaims. 

"She's my sister so I can do what I want." Bella hisses at Jacob as Alice ran upstairs to grab a sleeping Dylan. 

Alice puts Dylan in the backseat as Bella joins her and she drives them to the airport. Alice held onto Dylan who was fast asleep before they eventually made it to the plane. 

"Will she be asleep the entire time?" Alice asks. 

"She can sleep through anything." Bella said nonchalantly. 

*Time skip*

"I'm guessing you didn't rent this car?" Bella asks as she puts a still sleeping Dylan in her lap. 

"I figured you wouldn't be opposed to grand theft auto." Alice said. 

"Not today." Bella said. 

That's when Alice is pulled into a vision losing control of the car as Bella reaches over to grab the wheel as well as squishing Dylan in the process. 

"What? What do you see?" Bella asks. 

"They refused him." Alice responded before she noticed Dylan slowly waking up. "Hello, Dylan!" 

"You bitch!" Dylan exclaims. "You stole me from my bed!" 

"Shut up Dylan!" Bella hisses, before looking at Alice. "So?" 

"He's gonna make a scene." Alice answered. 

"Show himself to humans." Bella exclaims, as Dylan covers her ears. "No! When?" 

"He's gonna wait until noon, when the sun's at its highest." Alice answered. 

Bella grunts. 

"God, Alice, you got to hurry up." Bella yells. 

"She's going as fast as she can, Isabella." Dylan mumbled angrily

Soon the three see a city. 

"There's Volterra." Alice said. 

Horns were honking, tires squealed, honking continued and people were chatting. But the sisters noticed something. 

"Why are they all in red?" Bella asks. 

"San Marco's Day festival." Both Alice and Dylan answered, causing the two older girls to stare at her. 

"What? I read about holidays in different countries." Dylan answered. 

"They're commemorating the expulsion of vampires from the city." Alice continues. "It's the perfect setting. The Volturi will never let him get far enough to reveal himself." 

"We have five minutes." Bella said panting. 

"I know, Bella, just breathe." Alice told her. 

A horn continues honking. She stops the car and Bella got out looking back at her friend. 

"Alice!" Bella exclaims. 

"Bella, you're the only one he can't see coming." Alice said. "If I go, he'll read my thoughts. He'll think I'm lying. He'll rush into it." 

"Where do I go?" Bella asks alarmed. 

"He'll be under the clock tower." Alice answered. "GO!" 

Alice parks the car before she drags Dylan who just flopped like a ragdoll. Soon they make it to their destination hearing talking.

"Come on, guys." Alice said after she broke into the room. "It's a festival. You wouldn't want to make a scene." 

She lets go of Dylan who glared up at her. She rolls her sleeve up to see a bruise starting to form. 

"You bruised my arm! You psycho bitch!" Dylan yells. 

The two other unknown men stare at the young. 

"Dylan shut it!" Bella hisses. 

Dylan glares at her. 

"Even if I don't have my sword, I can still use whatever is around me as a weapon to stab you in the heart. You do realize that don't you?" Dylan asks as a rhetorical question. 

The two unknown men started laughing as Bella was about to answer. 

"It was a rhetorical question." Dylan said. 

"Enough." A female voice said. 

The group turns to see a young female walking with a stoic face. Dylan titled her head curious. 

"Jane." Edward mumbled with his head down. 

"You are a pussy." Dylan spoke up staring straight up at Edward who glared at her. "Don't glare at me. You are scared of what looks to be a thirteen or fourteen year old girl who could be hundreds if not thousands of years older than you." 

Jane looks shocked before smirking before she goes back to stoic face. 

"Aro sent me to see what was taking so long." Jane responds. 

"Who is she?" Bella asks softly to Alice. 

"Just do as she says." Alice replied.

"Follow me." Jane said after she throws Edward an overcoat. 

They follow Jane through corridors as Demetri and Felix stare at Dylan who had no care in the world. They pass a desk and a woman stands up speaking Italian to them but the group ignores her. 

"Is she human?" Bella asks, Edward but everyone still hears. 

"No, she's an alien." Dylan said with a deadpanned look. "Yes, she's a human." 

Bella glares at her but Dylan doesn't back down. 

"I hope you realize that if we do get back home I'm telling daddy that you dragged me against my will. Alice broke into our house and took me from my bed. That is so many crimes against you both. I hope you realize that." Dylan said. 

Jane smirks, before they come to a door.