Chapter 7

(For context I write my stories on the app Quotev and I transfer my stories over here. So ignore this stuff below.)

I've decided to take some of your suggestions. So thank you to both of these people who suggested something;

Olivia = Make it so he meets his mate after the change but she is already in the Guard and he could have the power of knowing when someone is lying or making them tell the truth no matter what

Queen of Slytherin =  1. Does it have to be a girl? If so then maybe Heidi, if it can be male maybe Felix?
2. Since he used to be a police officer his power could be to see who committed a crime by being in the crime scene?

So my conclusion; Charlie's mates are going to be Heidi and Felix(who's a bit older). And his powers are going to be Lie Detection & Crime Detection. Dylan's blood won't appeal to Charlie because they are blood related.

Also I hope you enjoy this chapter!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Third P.O.V.

It's been at least three months since Dylan and Charlie moved to Volterra, Italy. They have been welcomed and fit in so well. But right now Dylan was with Alec in the throne room as they were waiting for Charlie to wake. That's when Marcus gasped and everyone turned to look at him.

"Marcus?" Aro asks and Marcus held his hand out.

Aro grabbed it before gasping then smiling. He looks at two of the vampires who were standing next to each other. It was Heidi and Felix. The two are mates and they had confused looks on their faces.

"What's wrong?" Jane asks.

"It appears that Charlie is the mate of Heidi and Felix. The third mate." Aro said.

Dylan gasped and ran straight over to the two with a huge smile. She hugs them before rushing back over to Alec who sets her in his lap.

"I now don't have to threaten whoever was going to be mated to my father. I know those two won't hurt my father." Dylan said with a smile leaning into Alec's embrace.

Alec smiled contently happy that his little mate was close to him.

That's when all the vampires turned their attention towards the door. 

"Alec, please take Dylan out of the room." Aro said pointing towards a door that's behind the thrones.

Alec did as asked and went to the door before they came into a hallway. He speeds them to the library for the guards and he sat them in the back corner.

"What's going on?" Dylan asks Alec who looked at her.

"Well we are having guests come to see Aro. They are the Denali coven who are the second coven to drink from animals. They don't know about me having a mate only that we have a new member in the coven and we need to know his gift." Alec replied.

"I do hope my father has a gift or two." Dylan said. 

"Why is that Little One?" Alec asks.

"Well father has always known when I or Bella lie. And when he's called to a crime scene he's known to figure things out quickly." Dylan replied.

"That's impressive." Alec said.

"Well when you live with a single father for years you tend to notice a bunch of things. Plus I'm pretty sure I recognized every vampire's footsteps in this castle." Dylan said.

"How!?" Alec asks. "We walk so silently." 

Dylan gave him a, 'are you serious bitch' face. Alec raised his hands in surrender. Alec heard the door open but didn't give away who it is. But Dylan still heard the door open and she sat still and listened quietly.

"Hi, Demetri!" Dylan greeted.

"AW! Come one! How the heck do you know it's me!?" Demetri exclaimed.

"Easy, since you are a tracker you take those steps hunters do when hunting for animals. I'll show you." Dylan said before showing the vampire what she meant.

"Your mate is scary." Demetri mumbled to Alec.

He gave him a look.

"She's eleven! How the hell does an eleven year old human scare a thousand plus year old vampire like yourself?" Alec said with his arms crossed.

"She just does man." Demetri said before seeing Dylan walk back, practically dragging Jane with her. 

"I also heard Jane walk in as well." Dylan said before she sits back in Alec's lap.

"Did you really memorize everyone's footsteps in the castle?" Jane asks.

"Of course. You wear heels but your footsteps sound like you are on a mission." Dylan said.

"What about Alec's?" Demetri asks.

"Alec, he's like a cat in a way." Dylan said.

"What does that mean?" Alec asks confused.

"Well as I've said most of your footsteps are silent. But yours are very silent like a cat but if I strain my ears enough I'll be able to hear you walking." Dylan answered.

"What do Felix's and Heidi's sound like?" Demetri asks curiously moving to the chair in front of Dylan.

"Heidi also wears heels like Jane right? Well since Heidi is the fisher of the Volturi she's gotta have this alluring presence. So when she walks she slows her steps which makes her hips go side to side." Dylan said.

"And Felix?" Jane asks.

"He's a giant!" Dylan exclaimed. "His steps are very heavy like when military people march his are like that." 

"That's true." The three agree.

"What about the Kings?" Alec asks.

"Marcus, is a sad man since his mate died so he basically mopes when walking basically dragging his feet against the floor when he walks. Caius he's got this powerful aura that says, 'don't mess with me bitches' so he's like Lucius Malfoy from Harry Potter. Aro, is like Alec in a cat way but he's more sneaky if that makes sense." Dylan replied.

"Have you met the queens?" Jane asks.

"I have yes. Like three weeks ago." Dylan responded.

"How are their walks?" Demetri asks.

"Sulpicia, is another example of a cat-like persona. But she's more sneaky than both Aro and Alec combined." Dylan answered. "And Athenadora is like Caius but in another sense she's kind and caring. So she's got two different footsteps. One of them is the motherly footsteps when going to tuck their child into bed and the other is like Caius when she's on a mission." 

"You scare me." Demetri said walking away which caused the twins to listen to his footsteps and realized she was right.

"You're so right." Alec said.

"I know." Dylan said with a smirk.