Chapter 9

This chapter will be about Dylan and Alec's adventures on Dylan's bucket list. Sorry if it starts off really slow and like a very bad chapter. But I hope you guys enjoy it. This chapter is in the span of ten days which means the last four days are them spending some time together. You also don't have to look at the links at all unless you want to I'll try to explain it the best I can. 

I don't like pressuring my readers. I appreciate each and every single one of you guys who have added this to your library or who have commented on it. 

None of these links are made by me but by other people. I don't know who they are but they deserve the best praise ever since they make the most beautiful but most crazy designs!

I'll add a separate chapter for the links since they all won't fit in this chapter.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third P.O.V.

Dylan and Alec soon arrived in Europe where they will be doing everything on Dylan's bucket list.  They were doing skydiving first since Alec just wanted to get it done first.

"Are you ready?" The professional skydiver asks.

"Yup! Let's go!" Dylan exclaimed happily.

It was so fun and Dylan enjoyed herself as Alec just stared at her with a loving smile. When they got to the ground the two hug each other.

"What's the next one on the list?" Alec asks curiously.

"Do a parkour course." Dylan said with a huge smile.

She was excited for this one. Alec decided to opt out and just watch her as she did the parkour course.

It was a small competition and it seemed like Dylan was winning so far much to the shock of everyone except Alec who was happy for his girlfriend.

"Your girl?" A guy asks.

"Yeah." Alec answered with a smile.

"She's really good. You knew she could do parkour?" The guy asks.

"Yeah, her and her dad are very athletic and this is something they did when she was younger. Since her dad couldn't make it he asked me to come with her." Alec answered lying in between his teeth.

The guy nods before walking away. When the parkour competition was finished they stayed to hear who won which of course was Dylan with fifteen seconds. 

As the two walked out of the building Alec asked. "Where to next?" 

"Race car race. I booked a spot in a race." Dylan answered.

They make it to the race arena and Alec again watches from the sidelines and watches as she has fun. She got second place which she was just really happy about. She got to know the group that was there who were glad she joined them. 

"Paintball is next." Alec said, looking at the list.

"Yup. And I'm so excited. I hope we are on the same team so we can beat everyone's ass." Dylan said with a chuckle.

"Naughty, naughty." Alec whispered in her ear.

Dylan felt a shiver go up her back. Alec smirked before they walked into the building where the paintball would be.

They got on the same team and let's just say they dominated everyone. When everyone walked out of the course the two weren't even covered in paintball.

"Alright, what's next?" Alec asks.

"We are making twenty knives. Ten each." Dylan answered.

They make it to a building where the owner gives them both a corner away from everyone. The two got straight to work not talking only staring at their handiwork. Alec had finished ten minutes before Dylan did so he just stares at her working.