Chapter 10

Third P.O.V.

Dylan and Alec are walking towards the throne room. They had just got back from their wonderful two weeks. When they arrived the door opens and everyone turned towards.

"We're back!" Dylan said with a smile.

She's then scooped up and she chuckles knowing it's her father.

"Hi, dad!" Dylan greeted her father as Alec went to greet Jane.

"Please don't ever leave like that again!" Charlie pleads with his youngest.

"I promise dad." Dylan said before she went to greet each of the kings.

Aro was the last king she greeted. He held his hand out wanting to know all of her adventures. She gives him her hand and saw his face go to a child-like state.

"I wish we were there to see everything." Aro said softly.

"It was so much fun..." Dylan then goes on to explain everything they did as all the vampires watch the female in awe, glad to have a ray of sunshine.

After she was finished she was really tired.

"Jane, please take Dylan to her chambers." Aro said.

"Of course." Jane said before she picks the human girl up and speeds to her chambers.

She changed her clothes into pj's and tucks her into the bed. She soon rushed back to the throne room right as the doors opened to reveal the two vampires that acted as Bella's nurses.

"Ah, Drusilla, Declan!" Aro greeted the two with a very happy grin. "I assume everything went according to plan?" 

"Yes, master Aro." Drusilla says softly. "She's dead." 

"Even though it took a few months she finally succumbed to Drusilla's gift

"Even though it took a few months she finally succumbed to Drusilla's gift." Declan said.

" Declan said

"Perfect. Charlie this is Drusilla and Declan. Like Alec and Jane they are twins. Drusilla, Declan this is Charlie one of the newest additions to the Volturi." Caius said with a smirk.