Chapter 4

Third P.O.V.

Dylan was getting ready for bed as the twins were staring around her bedroom. She walks back to see them staring at some pictures. Alec was staring directly at a picture of Charlie holding baby Dylan. 

"You were a cute baby

"You were a cute baby." Alec says.

"You're saying I'm not cute now?" Dylan asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Uh- That's- That's not what I was saying." Alec says causing Jane to chuckle.

There was a knock on the door and it opens after Dylan allows her father to come in. Charlie steps in and looks at the three.

"Alright, are you three dressed and ready for bed?" Charlie asks.

"Yeah, I let them shower and get ready before I went. I wanted to be a great host." Dylan says with a smile.

"Well, that's wonderful. Well I hope you sleep well, Dylan. Jane I hope your nightmares get better and goodnight Alec." Charlie said kissing his daughter's forehead before leaving. 

He leaves the room before Dylan waits for a bit before hearing her father's door close. She quickly turns almost causing the twins to think she almost had whiplash.

"Can we please turn him as well?" Dylan asks.

The twins look at each other with looks that they can only read.

"We can ask Aro when we get back." Jane says. "But it won't be a hundred percent." 

"Convince him as best as you can please!" Dylan pleads with the twins. "I won't be able to live without my father. Maybe when I sleep call Aro and try to convince him to let my father join me as a vampire." 

"We'll try our best." Alec says with a smile.

Dylan climbs into bed and not even ten minutes later she is fast asleep. The twins quickly call Aro and tell him about what Dylan just told them. It took some time to convince him and the other two kings before they finally agreed.

*Next day*

Dylan slept until ten and when she did she didn't see the twins. She got ready before heading downstairs hearing laughter. When she got into the kitchen she saw not only her father and the twins. But surprisingly the three kings. Charlie looks up to see his daughter standing there.

 Charlie looks up to see his daughter standing there

"Good morning, Dylan." Charlie greets with a smile.

"Morning daddy." Dylan says kissing her father's cheek.

"Also I'm sure you remember the twin's father and their uncles." Charlie says.

"I do. Hello." Dylan says, before she looks at her father. "Do you know now?" 

"I do and now I'm gonna need a flamethrower." Charlie says.

"To get rid of Edward?" Dylan asks.

"Yes, to get rid of Edward." Charlie agrees. "And what's this I hear about you wanting me to join you as a vampire?" 

Dylan just laughs before noticing how father looks at the clock.

"Well, I've gotta get to work. I'll see you later." Charlie says before kissing his daughter's forehead and rushes out of the house.

Dylan looks back at the Volturi members who were staring at her.

"Your father has an interesting mind. He wanted to murder Edward when meeting him for the first time and he's got a good sense of humor." Aro says.

"He's also very awkward. I've never seen him look so happy like that before." Dylan says.

"That's a weird sight for you isn't it?" Caius asks.

"Yes..." Dylan says. "But when we got home I told him every single piece of blackmail I had against Bella. He went up to the attic where he has bars and put them on Bella's window." 

"Ah, yes. I believe he was a hundred percent happy when you told him that, if not more." Aro says.

Dylan laughs before she notices the vampires go stiff.

"What is that god awful smell?" Marcus asks.

"I don't smell anything. I mean you guys are acting like Alice when Jacob-" Dylan starts but stops mid-sentence. "Oh you're probably smelling the werewolves/shape-shifters." 

"Werewolves!?" Caius hisses.

"I think you completely skimmed over the 'shape-shifter' part. They can change at will not only on a full moon." Dylan says with her arms crossed.

The door bursts open to reveal not only Jacob, but Seth, Leah, Paul, and Embry.

"Oh yes please do come in." Dylan says in a sarcastic tone.

The wolves look at the vampires not even seeing red eyes or gold eyes.

"Dylan, come over here." Jacob says.

"No." Dylan says stubbornly.

"Dylan, I'm not going to ask again. Get over here" Jacob hissed.

"You are not my boss. No wonder you are far up Bella's ass." Dylan says as she moves closer to the kings.

"I am not." Jacob denies.

"You can deny it like a river." Dylan says with her arms crossed. "Plus these guys have human characteristics except for the blood pumping and heart beating." 

"How can we trust what you say?" Paul asks.

"When have you ever not trusted me?" Dylan asks looking at Paul.

"Uh I have a list." Paul says as Embry brings a list out of his pocket.

"You carry around that list?" Dylan asks now so confused.

"Yes. Number one when you were six I was babysitting you and I turned my back for one second, you disappeared, into the fucking forest." Paul says.

"Ah, I remember that. I went into the forest where my little training arena is set up. You didn't want to play. And I was bored." Dylan says, remembering that memory very clearly.

"Wait, you have a training arena in the forest?" Alec asks.

"Oh yeah, I do." Dylan says. "I'll show you guys later." 

*Time skip*

Eventually the wolves leave and Dylan leads the vampires into the forest. They make it to her training arena and the twins were amazed.

"Papa, made all of this with the help of his friend, Wayne who sadly died by the hands of three vampires named, Laurent, James and Victoria. May he rest in peace." Dylan says.