Chapter 8

It's going to be a bit of a time skip. Because I need Dylan to be older. So now onto the chapter

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third P.O.V.
*Time skip 5 yrs + 16 years old now*

Dylan was running around the hallways of the castle being chased by Alec and Jane. She had just pranked them. How? She didn't really know... She rushed into the throne room and hid behind Aro's throne. The kings were confused and Aro held his hand out and Dylan showed him why she was hiding.

 The kings were confused and Aro held his hand out and Dylan showed him why she was hiding

(Dylan now & her outfit below)

"Master Aro? Have you seen Dylan?" Jane asks rushing in

Dylan also found out she had another power. Not only did she have Tactile Telepathy but also the gift to detect whose footsteps are nearby or who's actually walking and she can hide her scent and heartbeat from others. They were out by Eleazar who had come to check on Charlie to see what his gifts were.

"No, I haven't. Maybe she's with Charlie?" Aro suggested.

"We saw her run in here." Alec said. "She is hiding behind your throne." 

"Well you caught me." Dylan said.

Alec picks his mate up and takes her to the garden where they are supposed to be having a small picnic together. 

"When would you like to be turned?" Alec asks softly.

"I have no clue just yet." Dylan answered.

She was laying her head on his lap and he stared down at her. He slowly leans down and kisses her. They do that kiss for another five seconds before smiling and backing away.

 They do that kiss for another five seconds before smiling and backing away

"That was our best kiss yet." Alec said softly.

Dylan just chuckled before a thought came to mind. "What about in a week?" 

"What?" Alec asks.

"What if I was turned in two weeks. That way we can still do my favorite things." Dylan said.

"Are you sure?" Alec asks.

"Of course. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Even if that means I need to stay in a sixteen year old body for the rest of my life." Dylan mused and the two chuckle.

"Do you have a bucket list of what you want to do before you turn?" Alec asks.

"Of course I do." Dylan said with a smile. "Me and my dad did. He told me when I was eight years old to write down a list of things to do before I turned eighteen and we'll do the things together. But also on that list are some we've done together." 

"Can I see the list?" Alec asks.

"Of course." Dylan said before reaching in her pocket.

She hands the list to Alec who looked over the list. He reads over the list slowly.

Dylan's Bucket List
Things I want to do with my dad before I turn 18 years old

1. Fish for the biggest fish (blue marlin) - ✅

2. Hunt a big buck - ✅

3. Paint eight different arts - 

4. finish my calligraphy - ✅

5. swim a mile - ✅

6. run a marathon - ✅

7. go horse back riding - ✅

8. finish writing my two songs - 

9. photograph a flower field - ✅

10. make a small film - ✅

11. make five candles and give them to the people I love the most - 

12. learn Russian - ✅

13. care for a pet (a snake) - ✅

14. bike a mile - ✅

15. do a survivalist prepping class - ✅

16. lockpick several doors - ✅

17. make twenty knives - 

18. do a parkour course - 

19. do wood crafting - ✅

20. make some leatherwork - ✅

21. do archery - ✅

22. do a small acting in a play - ✅

23. look at the stars and study the astrology signs - ✅

24. go camping - ✅

25. play one of the new video games - ✅

26. do a race car race - 

27. do several rounds of paintball - 

28. do pottery -  ✅

29. skydive - 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alec saw that she had seven things left to do and he noticed how most of the ones finished were athletic or things that looked boring.

"You write songs?" Alec asks confused.

"Yeah, I've been writing one for my father and the second one is the person I'm going to be spending the rest of my life with." Dylan answered.

Alec leaned down and kissed her again. Dylan smiled before sitting up.

"If we want to get all these things off my list then we must tell Aro, pack our bags, and then tell my dad." Dylan said before rushing off towards the throne room.

Alec runs after but it was weird he couldn't catch her. When he arrived he saw Dylan putting her hand in Aro's.

"Granted my dear!" Aro said suddenly.

"What is granted?" Caius asks.

"I have a list of things to do before I turn." Dylan said handing the list to Caius who reads it before giving it to Aro who handed it to Marcus.

"We all grant it." Marcus said.

"Can I bring my father?" Dylan asks.

"We think he better remain here." Caius said. "He's still getting used to vampirism."

Dylan nods sadly but understanding.

"I've got our bags packed." Alec said appearing next to her with their bags.

"You did that while I was talking to the Masters?" Dylan asks, confused.

"Of course I did." Alec answered.

"The private jet is waiting for you..." Aro said.

"I forget how fast vampires can move." Dylan mumbled.

"You have lived with us for five years, almost six, how could you forget?" Jane asks.

"I don't know." Dylan answered.

Alec picks up their bags and her and speeds to the airport. Dylan was laughing the entire way. He sets her down and they find their seats on the jet.