Sleep Over Gone Wrong

CatNap had barely made it through the school day, he was beyond happy Friday is over. Hoppy walked over and went to start talking.

CatNap "MROOOW!!!" He screeched

Hoppy jumped, confused. They watched each other for two minutes before Dogday came over and wrapped around CatNap. CatNap turned red.

Hoppy "Y'all wanna sleep over at my place? There's only one rule-"

Kicken' "Keep the lights on?"

Hoppy glared at him.

Hoppy"No. No funny business-"

DogDay"I don't think I'm gonna get any of this any time soon" he said, rubbing CatNap's thighs

CatNap jerked his head back to head butt Dogday's chin. DogDay help his snout.

DogDay "Damnit, Kitty" he groaned

Hoppy "You up?"

DogDay "I am"

CatNap nods slowly but writes something down. Hoppy looked and nodded.

Hoppy "I'm not gonna make you leave your little dog at home"

CatNap started smiling when she said "Little". Everyone went home, CatNap made his little call and watched his dog walk over.

 Everyone went home, CatNap made his little call and watched his dog walk over

CatNap "Mrah" he said

Lily had gotten used to her name and the way CatNap had to live. She knew her name as Lily and Mrah. CatNap got her service vest on, she wasn't really for anything but emotional support but he still had to bring her everywhere except school. She was trained in alot of different ways. He couldn't bring her to school because the bullies in the gym wouldn't get out of the gym with 100 percent of their bodies. CatNap put her treats in one of the two pockets in the vest. CatNap used the bathroom and made himself tea. He grabbed the leash and hooked it to Lily's vest.

CatNap "Mroooow"

Lily sat down and waited. CatNap opened the door and started walking down the street. CatNap started to panic a little when a van started to slow down, they put the window down.

"hey, what's your dog's name?"

CatNap stayed quiet, although he couldn't talk anyway.

"I'm talking to you..."

CatNap "Mrah"

The van pulled forward before the driver got out and walked over. CatNap stopped walking.

"She looks like my dog, ya know. She went missing two weeks ago."

CatNap knew damn well Lily was his, she was a birthday present from Bubba. Bubba knew CatNap was alone and lonely at home so he paid for a little friend, only Bubba knew what breed of dog she is. CatNap just nodded, planing to teach him a lesson. He handed him the leash and started walking away.