Broken promises to self - Part One

(Not sure if I have to but... TW: Catnap is hunting animals and skinning them the next few days)

Catnap looked around, trying to find something to grab. Before he knew it they were falling.

•--Some Time Later--•

Kicken' opened his eyes and looked around, it still looked like night. Kicken' groaned, his whole body hurt worse than his first night with Bubba. He looked around with just his head and saw nothing but a purple ass sticking out of the water... Purple ass.. PURPLE ASS!? He sat up and coughed a little as he crawled over and pulled him out, thankfully it was that deep and his nose and mouth were above water. He tried CPR but he was too weak. Kicken' coughed again. CatNap was barely breathing. Kicken' looked around, all there was... Was Forest. Kicken' checked their pockets in their clothes for anything. CatNap had his lighter and some soggy cigarettes. Kicken' had some rope and an empty bottle. They both had their phones but those bitches were definitely broke. Even if CatNap's phone worked, how would Kicken' get the password? Kicken' stood up and wobbled a little, he picked the wet Cat up and started walking. CatNap was making sloshing sounds. Kicken' got on one knee and laid CatNap over it. He pushed on Catnap's chest as hard as he could before CatNap started gagging on something. Kicken' knew this sound too well. After they got drunk and slept together CatNap made the same sound before throwing up all over the floor. Kicken' moved a little father away from his mouth. Catnap threw up, but it was all water and a little bit of blood. CatNap panted before looking around with just his eyes. CatNap sat up as best he could before passing out again. Kicken' picked him up and kept walking, CatNap was a little more responsive, he adjusted himself and moved around so kicken' didn't have to hold his butt. They walked for what felt like hours, it was only a few minutes though. Kicken' eventually collapsed, shaking from the cold night. Being wet didn't help, he was sure they'd freeze, especially CatNap. Kicken's feathers would dry alot faster than CatNap's thick fur. Kicken' shivered against the cold muddy ground. The last thing Kicken' heard was the sound of CatNap's teeth chattering together.

•--More Time Later--•

Kicken' woke up and looked around, he was a lot warmer, but how? He was in a weird pyramid thing made of sticks and leaves. He saw a fire outside of it and looked, he heard something coming and backed into the darkness. He saw CatNap walk by the door on all fours, several little things in his mouth, he pulled something out and started to cut them up. Kicken' went over to the fire, which was covered with sticks and strong leaves so rain wouldn't put it out. CatNap was cutting up fish with a knife, and there were a few things of fuzzy gray things in weird shapes.

Kicken' "What the fuck are those?"

CatNap just got up, climbed a tree and shoved his face in a hole. Something screamed and Catnap climbed down before dropping a squirrel on the ground. He put the fish over the fire before taking the squirrel and skinning it. Her set the skin to dry and started cooking the squirrel too.

Kicken' "... You... Are... Scary..."

CatNap took the fish off and offered him some. Kicken' realized now that they weren't gonna survive... They were gonna thrive. Well, Catnap would.

Kicken' "i am not eating that."

CatNap drugged and ate it for himself. CatNap got up and walked off. Kicken' looked around at everything that happened. CatNap used sticks, rope and leaves to make shelter. Started hunting and cooking things. And made a fire out of what? Kicken' saw CatNap's lighter and cigarettes. They looked dry enough but he doubted they were safe to smoke. CatNap came back with a rabbit, lifeless rabbit.

Kicken' "OH MY GOD!" He whined

CatNap sat down and skinned the poor thing before cooking it.

Kicken' "You are a sick, sick person"

CatNap glares at him. He wasn't sick, he just didn't wanna die. Kicken' felt a sharp pain in his stomach as he looked at the cooked squirrel. He groaned, he couldn't believe he was about to eat an innocent critter. He took it and started eating it. CatNap gave him the water bottle, now filled with water.

Kicken' "Is that safe to drink? How long have we been out here?"

CatNap "Mrow.. Mrow.. Mrow..... Mrow.. Mrow..... Meow"

Kicken' "6... Hours..?"

CatNap shook his head.

Kicken' "Days?"

CatNap shook his head.

Kicken' "Weeks?"

CatNap nodded.

Kicken' "How long was I out?"

CatNap "Mrow Mrow Mrow"

Kicken' "Please tell me that's only 3 days?"

CatNap nodded.

Kicken' "Oh my God please just talk! I can't take this!"

CatNap "Mew..." He said sadly

Kicken'"What if that monster finds us..?"

CatNap grabbed a knife and started carving wood.

Kicken'"Where the fuck did you even get that from?"

Catnap lifted his shirt a bit to show off his belt. Kicken' looked for a second before taking CatNap's shirt off completely, he gasped. CatNap had a huge cut along his stomach. He checked all over CatNap, he was covered on little cuts and looked like he was stung by something a few times, lots of bug bites and his ear had a tear in it. Kicken' felt him over, he remembered Bubba's words.

"Ya'know you can tell if someone has a broken bone or had one that didn't heal properly? I actually had a broken rib, right here. It didn't heal right because i wasn't taken to the doctor but you can feel where it healed"

Kicken' felt Catnap up and down but stayed over from his more sensitive areas. DogDay said he had "Certain Spot Sensitivity" or something. Only DogDay could touch his chest, thighs, ears, tail and feet without making him panic. Kicken' only related to the feet one, the others he didn't understand. He sat so they faced each other. Kicken' was feeling for broken ribs and accidentally touched one of CatNap's nipples. CatNap reacted instantly and smacked him.

Kicken' "Ow! Shit! It was an accident, Kitty bro!" He said holding the claw marks on his cheek

CatNap"Mrrrr..." He growled

Kicken' kept feeling him down, being extra careful now, he ran his hand across CatNap's left side ribs and then half way down the right...

CatNap"Mro!" He yelped while jerking away

Kicken' carefully felt the area, he definitely had a broken rib. He gently felt along CatNaps spine and felt ALOT of old fractures, one even fresh at the base of his neck.

Kicken' "How are you still walking!? Your spine is broken!-"

Catnap responded by getting up and writing in the dirt before going inside the tent when it got dark. Kicken' looked at what he wrote. He teared up at the thought of what CatNap is going through.

"I'm pregnant, DogDay doesn't know and I'm not letting him down"

CatNap obviously meant he wasn't gonna let himself down.