Bi Who Cried Monster

Crafty jumped down and opened the coffin. CatNap jumped out, all fours, looking around. Picky's mom screamed. CatNap got a sudden idea and tackled DogDay and bit his neck playfully

Mrs. Pig "Zombie!" She screamed as she ran to her car

CatNap smiled and cuddled, scared and confused. Bubba was shook. DogDay thought he was dreaming. CatNap purred against him and tried to calm down. Bubba said he'd be best being checked by a doctor. DogDay nodded and took him to the hospital.

Doc "CatN- ... You- what..?"

DogDay picked him up and brought him in, the doctor followed. CatNap was still in shock from his unexpected wake up call. The doctor started checking him over.

Doc "Okay, I wanna get a blood test, is that okay?"

CatNap nodded in DogDay's neck. The doctor went and got the stuff.

DogDay "Uhhh.. he's a little weird though... He won't let you do it in his arms..."

Doctor glared at him. He nodded and cleaned a spot on the back of CatNap's leg.

CatNap"Mrrrrrrr..."

DogDay"Cat-"

CatNap"MROW!"

CatNap jumped out of Dogday's lap, running around on all fours. DogDay tried to grab him but he jerked away.

Doc "Grab his scruff!"

DogDay did as told and Catnap went limp. The doctor got his blood and left. DogDay kissed him and Catnap purred. CatNap but Dogday's lip, making him gasp. CatNap started making out with him, Dogday's tail wagged and let their tongues dance. CatNap pulled away and hid his face in his neck. DogDay yawned and waited for the doctor again. The doctor came in, let them know everything was okay. DogDay brought him home and cuddled him tightly. CatNap grinned and started grinding his hips on Dogday's lap. DogDay tried to contain his excitement.

DogDay "CatNap...~"

CatNap "Purrrrrrrrrrrrr~"

CatNap got off him and walked out of his room, giving DogDay a sassy tail wiggle. DogDay chased him, wrapping around him. CatNap looked at the grocery list, he kissed DogDay before going outside. He got in DogDay's car and started driving. CatNap turned the radio on and switched through stations. His ear flicked to the right and he turned his head before something hit the driver's side. The car slid across the road and Catnap gripped the inside. the car hung over the edge of the bridge he was on. CatNap breathed heavily, trying to think of what to do. CatNap carefully climbed into the back of the car and got into the trunk. The car jolted as it fell farther. CatNap opened the trunk and tucked and rolled. CatNap looked back and watched the car fall, taking his wallet and phone with it. CatNap looked around, it was already dark. He looked back and saw something that looked familiar. Hoppy's dad was slowly approaching. CatNap backed up before running. Hoppy's dad sped up. CatNap ran faster. Hoppy's dad tackled him.

CatNap "MROOW!" He screamed

CatNap fought back this time. He bit and struggled. Hoppy's dad slammed CatNap's head into the pavement. CatNap got dizzy and everything went black.

•--Later--•

CatNap woke up on the couch. CatNap looked around before realizing he was on someone's lap, he rolled over in a panic. It was Dogday. CatNap cuddled. Everything hurt, but not like last time. This time he was actually attacked. DogDay cuddled up to his neck before kissing it.

CatNap "Mrrrr..."

DogDay gently bit him, tail wagging.

DogDay "I'm glad you're okay..."

CatNap moaned softly against Dogday's bite. DogDay rolled him over and started Biting and licking more. CatNap's face went red in response to Dogday's actions.

DogDay "This is for leaving me like that earlier~"

CatNap purred and wrapped around his neck. DogDay rolled them over, pinning CatNap on his back. DogDay took CatNap's shirt off to assess damage and Tigger CatNap's body. CatNap shivered, feeling DogDay exploring his body. DogDay finally couldn't help it and started undoing his pants.

•~~~~~~~•

Dogday's parents were eating dinner when someone knocked at their door. Mrs. Day got up and opened it. Hoppy's dad stood tall in front of her. Hoppy's dad grabbed her chest before throwing her down and crushing her head with his claws. Mr. Day felt tears prick his eyes. He backed up, keeping his face towards the monster that slowly crept closer and closer. He grabbed something behind him and pulled it in front of him. He pulled the rifle up and started pumping round after round into the monster's body as the fled, crushing Mrs. Day more in its pain filled panic. Mr. Day slammed the door and locked it before falling to his knees in front of his wife. Thankfully he had security footage to clear his name. He started crying and he took her ring off. She was the one who had the courage to drop down on one knee and asked the million dollar question. She was really the best thing that ever happened to him. He held the ring and took off her necklace too. He saw CatNap come back but there was never a chance to come back from this. He called the police and told them what happened. The cops didn't believe him and put him in handcuffs. He was a retired police officer so he knew not to fight or stand up for himself. He got in the car and let them take him.

Mr. Day "I promise you it was a monster....." He cried quietly

Mr. Day looked out the window his whole ride. He got to the jail and got his phone call. He called Dogday but he didn't answer. He sat in his cell and wiped away his tears.

"what are you in for?"

Mr. Day "A monster killed my wife and they didn't wanna check the footage..."

"You're cute, you're gonna get torn up"

Mr. Day "I used to be a cop... I know what I'm doing..."

"not if you drop the-"

Mr. Day "You don't bend over. You squat..."

The other guy growled and pinned him.

"I'm not scared-"

Mr. day "One, I'm bisexual and two, my wife used to peg me to high hell, I think you'll find I'm not as fresh as you think."

"... Oh..."