Broken Promises To Self - Part Two

•--Another week Later--•

CatNap woke up in the middle of the night when he heard something moving around out there. He slowly stalked out and looked around before getting Tackled by something twice his size. He looked up and saw Hoppy's dad. CatNap figured maybe this time if he didn't fight he would be gentle.

•--Two Hours Later--•

He was wrong, Hoppy's dad was twice as aggressive now. CatNap laid there, bleed from several different spots, most concerning being his mouth, throat and ass. He watched Hoppy's dad leave and just laid there, bleeding out. Everything for him went black. Kicken' heard a twig snap and jumped up. He saw CatNap gone and went to look for him. He saw him laying on the ground and bleeding out, he dragged him into the tent and tried to think. He took CatNap's knife and cut the leg off his own leggings and wrapped it around the bad cut. He knew it wouldn't do good but he had to try. He stopped the bleeding from his mouth enough but the other end wasn't an easy Busted tooth. He decided he was gonna surprise CatNap. He climbed a tree with a hole and looked inside. A raccoon hissed at him and he fell 27 feet down.

SNAP

Kicken' screamed at the sharp pain in left thigh, he couldn't help but cry in pain. He felt it and could barely put pressure. He bit his lip before standing, he gasped at how much it hurt. After a minute it went away, he was relieved but figured it was only the shock wearing in. He sat by the tent wiping his tears away. Kicken' looked over at the tent, CatNap just laying in there, still as a leaf. Kicken' realized he was bleeding from his dick to. Bubba said that in males that would most likely mean a miscarriage unless the baby is coming. CatNap wasn't far along enough for the baby to come. Kicken' went over and sat down, moving CatNap's head into his lap. CatNap's eyes were barely open and he could feel what was happening. He was crying to himself. Kicken' pet CatNap as this happened.

•--Two days later--•

Kicken' wasn't able to provide for them, CatNap's broken spine finally paralyzed him and Kicken's shock wore off, he definitely fractured something. They were useless and hungry and thirsty. CatNap ran out of cigarettes to start the fire and his lighter ran out of fuel. CatNap was already skinny but Kicken' had never been this hungry. His mom was never rich but had enough money for anything they needed. CatNap was struggling, trying to tightrope over a pool of death. He was weak as all hell. Weak like a new born kitten getting left behind by Mommy cat. Kicken' started at the burnt out fire and the empty water bottle. He looked at the bunch of pelts and got an idea. He took them and ran to the water. He took the little rope they had, cut it and pulled some apart into string. He caved a little needle and tied the pelts together, he threw it and prayed it would fly like a kite. It did not. He collapsed, ready to give up. He heard something very faint. He listened closely. It was people. After a while it got louder.

"KICKEN'!!"

"CATNAP!"

A bunch of different people yelling their names. He tried to yell but could barely squeak, he was too dehydrated. He looked at the dirty water in front of him. If he drinks it he might die, if he didn't he AND Catnap were definitely gonna die. He took some water into his hands and drank it. He stood up and screamed, his voice still didn't work.

Kicken' "Please.." he couldn't yell

Kicken' ran back to CatNap and explained what was happening. CatNap growled at him. Kicken' got him to the river and set him down. CatNap took a deep breath as Kicken' covered his ears.

CatNap "mrAHHHHHHHHH!!" He screamed

He sounded like a mountain lion but smaller. They heard the people stop talking.

CatNap "MRAHHHHH!" He couldn't hold as much

Kicken' tried his best to help. CatNap felt like the world's weight left his shoulders and Kicken' swore he saw God next to her. Crafty was up at the top of the waterfall, looking down.

Crafty "CATNAP!?" She Yelled

Kicken' ran into the sun more and started flailing his arms desperately. CatNap dragged himself over.

Crafty "GUYS THEY'RE OVER HERE! I FOUND THEM!" she yelled running off

Kicken' fell to his knees in happiness but weakness too. CatNap fainted.

•--Later--•

Kicken' was getting x-rays down on his leg and Catnap was already in surgery. Kicken' had fractured his thigh bone but they would still be able to go in and fix it. Kicken' kissed Bubba bye before he went into surgery as well.

Bubba walked into the main room. DogDay was sobbing. Dogday's dad was rubbing his back while his mom was on the floor with the kids.

Allen "Dada!" He said running over

Anna "Wer Mama....?" He said sadly

Bubba "Mama's getting his leg cut open so he can come home..."

Anna gasped and held her legs. Allen laughed, he was just as crazy as his 'mother'. Everyone went home but Dogday waited so Bubba and the kids stayed too. After a long time Kicken' came out on Crutches.

Allen + Anna "Mama!" They said running and hugging him

Kicken' dropped down and hugged them close. He swore to never leave their sides ever ever again. The doctor came out and Kicken' quickly got up and sat in a chair with Bubba.

DogDay Is Catnap okay...!?"

The doctor looked him in the eye.

Doc "We aren't 100%. He does have a lot of problems right now. We'll have to send you all home. We'll call you if anything changes."

DogDay just nodded and went home. Bubba went home with the kids.

•--Morning--•

DogDay just sat in class and got a phone call.

M. Teacher "Dog-"

DogDay "It's the hospital.. can I step outside?" He said standing up

The teacher excused him and started teaching.

DogDay "Hello?"

Doc "Hey, is Dogday speaking?"

DogDay "Yes, Ma'am"

Doc "So we have some news..."

Dogday "Is CatNap dead..?"

Doc "Sir W-"

DogDay "Is CatNap Dead!?" He yelled desperately

The teacher came out and went to speak.

DogDay "IS MY BOYFRIEND DEAD!?" He screamed with a teary voice

Doc "..... Yes sir..."

DogDay fell to the floor and screamed. He started bawling, curling up and holding something in his hands. The teacher sat down and looked at him, glancing down for a second, she saw something...

He had a ring in his hands...