Catnapped - Part One

(TW: mild assault and blood)

CatNap jerked around and hissed in her face, managing to kinda control himself. Bubba stood and picked Anna up. CatNap's ears flattened and he ran to hide in the closet. DogDay followed. DogDay kissed and cuddled him, CatNap felt bad but he let DogDay have his way. DogDay pinned him down. CatNap got up and went to grab the grocery list. DogDay frowned and followed. Catnap pet Lily goodbye and kissed her nose. Catnap stopped at the door. He looked at his Backpack that he never brought to school and never let anyone touch. He grabbed a license from his wallet and grabbed his backpack. From the living room everyone heard something fall, followed by a gunshot. Kicken' jumped up and ran to it. CatNap had a gun in hand. Kicken' slowly backed up.

Kicken' "I didn't see anything"

CatNap put it back in his bag and left. He had pepper spray, a gun and a hunting knife, as well as a license to have them. He went to the store and had no problem, he was walking back. Someone ran up and covered his mouth with a cloth, CatNap stopped breathing and reached his tail into his bag, he grabbed the knife and tried to stab them somewhere not risky. He accidentally took a deep breath before stabbing them, just missing their leg and cutting their thigh a bit. CatNap got dizzy and collapsed to his knees before passing out.

•--An Hour Later--•

CatNap woke up and yawned, he stretched, he was dreaming about Dogday. He was content until he realized what had happened and the adrenaline kicked in, he panicked. He looked around, he was chained to the floor and his stuff was gone. Everything except his watch. He touched it and texted DogDay what happened, he went to press send when his watch died. CatNap ripped the watch off and chucked it with all his strength at the floor, watching it fall into pieces. CatNap curled up and started crying. The window to the front opened and someone smacked at him.

"shut up, pussy"

CatNap curled up again, pushing himself in the corner. CatNap looked around. He saw a few things laying around. He saw a screw driver and tried to grab it with his tail, his tail didn't move and he looked back. They had tied CatNap's tail to his torso. CatNap started thinking about all the times he was safe in DogDay's arms, comfy and warm and he took it for granted. CatNap held his necklace, starting to bawl. CatNap remembered something Picky said once.

Picky "How are you bending like that? It's almost like you have no bones... It's weird"

CatNap turned his top half and started chewing on the rope holding his tail. After a minute it snapped and he grabbed the screw driver with his tail, he picked the locks on his chains. He got up and tried to back the door. The guy on the passenger side grabbed CatNap's tail and yanked it ridiculously hard, he took the screw driver. CatNap yelped and held his tail, he shook the door. CatNap remembered something from a stupid movie he watched.

CatNap "Mroooow"

"shut up back there"

CatNap "Mrahhhh..." He whined

"Dude shut him up!"

CatNap "Mrrrrooooowwwww" he cried

"We are NOT letting you go just because you're annoying. We will kill your ass."

"no we aren't, we need that money"

CatNap was about to give up all hope when he heard his phone ring. The guys in the front started to panic. The driver picked it up and put it on speaker.

DogDay "Kitty, are you coming home anytime soon?"

CatNap "Mrrraaah....!"

"I want 1 million dollars by the end of the week. Or kitty bites the dust..."

DogDay started panicking as they explained what they wanted. Catnap sat in the back, crying. Hoppy was on the other end too, she said if they didn't give CatNap back she'd rear end their car. After they whipped her off she started tracking the phone and started driving. They grabbed CatNap's phone and threw it out the window. They pulled into a dirt path and stopped after another few miles. They got out and opened the back door and grabbed CatNap by the neck and hips, he started bawling and they looked at each other, confused. They got him into the basement and threw him down the stairs, just watching him roll helplessly. CatNap felt something trickle down his face before seeing a drop of blood hit the floor. They closed him in and he looked around at the concrete prison. Catnap pressed his hands against the stinging on his head and brought them down, shivering at the amount of blood on his hands. One of the two guys came down and grabbed his sensitive ears. Catnap yelped as the guy forced him to his feet by ragdolling him by his ears. The guy forced CatNap on himself, having his way with the poor cat. After a while the other guy came down and joined in.

•--About an Hour later--•

CatNap curled up in the corner, bawling his eyes out as they left him. CatNap missed DogDay. He missed the comfort from being in DogDay's arms, the warmth DogDay provided, the sweet smell of Vanilla that radiated off DogDay, the soft kisses DogDay would plant on his head. He missed all of it. He missed his daughter. He missed His friends. He missed Bobby. He missed Picky. He missed Hoppy. He Missed Crafty. He Missed Kickin'. He Missed Bubba. He missed his Dog... One of the guys came down and gave him a meal that looked really good, 5 stars. CatNap looked up at the guy in confusion.

"What? It's Thanksgiving left overs, don't give me that look. He may be kidnappers but we aren't assholes."

He gave Catnap a gallon of water and spoke again.

"save this. You get food at LEAST once a day but you only get one gallon a week"

He left and Catnap sniffed the food carefully before eating it. He wasn't giving any silverware but he wasn't complaining