Dangerous Secrets

A week had passed and ever since the fire CatNap's cigarette intake was at least a pack and a half a day. Dogday stood next to him as he smoked. Dogday was no longer able to smell the sweet Lavender scent Catnap used to have, it was masked by the smokey smell of inevitable death. Catnap took a deep breath before throwing away his cigarette, he felt bad for his family but he couldn't help it. But on the bright side, it wasn't the only thing he felt bad for, that is... If you count the reason he started bandaging his wrist 24/7. Kicken' said it was cool to bandage your wrist, but he never said 24/7. Dogday was getting worried, he knew Catnap was hiding something and it scared him. Dogday walked inside and got in bed, he watched Catnap walk into the bathroom. Dogday sighed the second it hit the five minute mark, he got up and knocked.

Dogday "Flower, you in there..?"

Catnap "Mrah..." He tried to hide the little bit of pain

Dogday "Can I come i-" he started opening the door

Catnap closed and locked it, hissing. Catnap quickly washed the blood off his wrists, hid the blade, put cream on the cuts and bandaged himself up. He opened the door and kissed Dogday. Dogday grabbed his wrists, Making Catnap wince in pain. Dogday let go, he didn't know Catnap was hurting. Dogday grabbed his hips instead, kissing his neck gently. Catnap purred loudly, leaning into Dogday. Dogday kissed him lovingly, petting his head with one hand and holding his waist with the other. The kiss started getting more heated, inevitably ending up with Catnap laying in the bed under Dogday. Dogday kissed, bit and sucked on Catnap's neck. Dogday kissed Catnap aggressively and Of course he kissed back. After only a few seconds their tongues were dancing. Dogday trailed a hand over CatNap's chest and Catnap moaned into the kiss.

Dogday "I'm not gonna show any mercy on-"

Juliet "Daddy..?" She said rubbing her eyes

Dogday quickly removed his hands from Catnap and got off him. Dogday got up, his tail between his legs. He picked her up and moved her hair out of her face. Catnap heard one of the babies crying and ran for the closet. Dogday went to the kitchen and made two bottles, giving them to Catnap. Catnap, dropped a bottle, went to use his tail to grab it and realized when it hit the floor.

Catnap "Mrrr..." He whined, looking at the nub

Catnap teared up, but he knew damn well it was worth it. Catnap leaned the bottles against his body and watched the two little babies suckle on them. Catnap was a little upset about Juliet interrupting his fun with Dogday but he was fine. The babies finished eating and Catnap started grooming them.

•--Few minutes later--•

Dogday was dropping Juliet's off for preschool and Catnap was putting the babies down to sleep. After he went into the bathroom, unwrapping the bandages. Catnap looked at the dried blood and gently scrubbed it off before bandaging himself back up. Catnap went outside and lit a cigarette. He was so stressed he felt he exploded. Hoppy pulled in the driveway and hot out, stretching her legs as she got a box from the back of Her car. Bobby got out of the passenger side and hugged Catnap, she squeezed him hard enough to make him exhale smoke in her face. Bobby coughed, backing up. Hoppy dragged Catnap into the house and sat him down.

Hoppy "I have a surprise?"

Catnap "Mrrrr..?"

Bobby "You'll live it"

Dogday came in and sat with him. Hoppy put the box on the table.

Hoppy "close your eyes"

Catnap and Dogday both closed their eyes. Hoppy carefully touches CatNap's tail, taking his fears into consideration. After a few minutes she backs up.

Hoppy "Open up!"

Dogday opened his eyes and gasped. Catnap yawned and stood up, he felt something touch his leg and he turned around. He saw a tail, it was literally his old tail. It was light weight, he could feel it, soft, perfect color to match him and he controlled it like it was the real thing. Dogday immediately grabbed it and wrapped it around himself, his own tail wagging. Hoppy smiled at her friends reactions.

Dogday "How safe is it?"

Happy "Wattpad logic" she mumbled

Dogday "What?"

Hoppy "as strong as it needs to be" she smiled"

Dogday "I'm gonna pull this so hard later~" he teased, looking at Catnap

Hoppy and Bobby left, Dogday dragged Catnap to their room and threw him on the bed. Dogday kissed him and wrapped Catnap's tail around his own. Dogday grabbed CatNap's wrists, Pinned them above his head. Catnap winced in pain and Dogday let go. Dogday was tired of hurting Catnap so he unwrapped the bandages. Catnap panicked a little too late. Dogday stared at the cuts on Catnap's wrists, tears in his ocean blue eyes. Catnap looked away, avoiding Dogday's pained gaze. Dogday got off him and held his hands.

Dogday "Why..? Why would you do this to yourself....? What happened to make you want this...? What... Why... Kitty....." He had a sound of pure pain

Catnap couldn't think of an excuse for his actions. He watched Dogday get off the bed and walked out. Lily lifted her head off the couch to look at Dogday as he sat down. She could sense his pain, she crawled and went to lick his face before she sneezed. Dogday whipped his face off and curled up, crying. He looked at a picture from across the room, a wedding picture. He was angry with himself about not noticing sooner. Lily laid her head by His feet. Catnap came out and sat across from his, holding back tears.

Dogday"I can't believe you would hide something so dangerous from me....?"

Catnap "Mrrr..."

Dogday just growled and went back into their room. Catnap felt tears burn in the corners of his eyes. Catnap ran to hide, but not in the closet, he hid somewhere darker as he sobbed.