Guilt

Alura is up there lol

Aluras P.O.V

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. I looked around me as the sun was shining brightly in my eyes "ugghh close the blinds" I grunted. Though I knew no one was there I expected the blinds to be closed, wow Alura you're so smart. I decided that i wanted to eat some free food so i got up and went into the bathroom. After finishing my business I looked for something more appropriate to wear. I relised that I have no clothes here."God dammit, oh well" I walked outside with my onsie on and started walking down the long hall. I saw some weird pictures of old people everywhere. It seems as though they were the previous kings and queens. As I was walking I saw the girl from before, Bianca.

"Hey, I'm sorry whats your name?" She asked "Alura" I replied. "Well Alura, Lucas is mine so back off" she said in a bitchy tone. "If you think Lucas would pick you over his mate you're delusional" I laughed. She came closer and whispered in my ear "Oh baby he would definitely pick me over you" She said than proceed to walk away with those 8 inch heels.

"Don't let her get to you" said a voice. I turned around to see a gorgeous girl with snow white hair and baby blue eyes. "She's a bitch" I said laughing. " Ya she is but don't worry if I know my brother well enough I know he wont cheat on his mate" she said." Well thats good" I smiled." Hey I smell breakfast wanna go check whos making it?" She asked. "Ya sure" I replied getting excited to eat. "Oh and by the way cute onsie" She laughed walking away. " thaks" I said laughing aswell.

As we entered the kitchen we saw Bianca at a table on her phone, a bunch of guys sitting around the island and Lucas cooking breakfast. "Hey beautiful, how was your sleep?" Asked a guy with brown hair, he was hot but not as hot as Lucas. "It was great thanks for asking pumpkin" said Hannah ( Lucas's sister ). "Awww pumpkin" teased the other guys. "Stop" said Cody ( Pumpkin ). They all just laughed while Hannah kissed Cody on the cheek.

"Hey so who's tour friend?" Asked a guy with black hair and icy blue eyes. " Her name is Alura" Said Hannah. Lucas left the kitchen to get some things I'm guessing. After he left Bianca followed. "Looks like those two are together again aye?" Said a boy who looks exactly like Cody. "Um no he's sorta my mate" I said in a small voice. " oh shit, wait aw man that means you're off the market" He said disappointed. "She is most certainly off the market" Said a voice from behind me. I felt two arms snake around my waist and a chin on my shoulder. I looked and saw Lucas. Aww he's so cute I want to kiss him so bad.

After he gave me a kiss on the cheek he went back to cooking and Bianca entered the room looking very happy. Hmm I wonder what happened.

Lucas's P.O.V

* back tk when he left the kitchen *

I left the kitchen and signaled Bianca to follow me. Of course I feel guilty about sneaking around with Bianca but I need to fulfill my guy needs and I honestly dont think that Alura can fulfill them. I walked into my room and Bianca came in closig the door." Hi baby what do you need?" She asked in a lust filled voice. "I need you right now" I said stalking towards her.

*they have sex*

"That was great, I'll see you tonight" I said giving Bianca a final kiss. Before I left I make sured to put on a masking potion to mask the stench of Bianca. I also put some on her. I walked back in the kitchen and heard Blake saying "oh shit, aww man that means you're off the market" I walked in and said " she most definitely is". I wrapped my arms around her waist and gave her a kiss on the cheek right as Bianca walked in. I checked out her ass because god damn it's nice. I continued to finish up the final touches on breakfast and served it to everyone. "Enjoy" I said taking my own and eating it. I sat in between Alura and Bianca. Wow I'm lucky I get one hot girl that i can have sex with whenever and I get a gorgeous girl that I can date. I can officially say I'm the luckiest guy in the world.