Hurt

Aluras P.O.V.

I started walking my way down the stairs when I bumped into a hard chest. I looked up to see Drews blue eyes laced with black. "What did you do Alura?" he asked, looking furious but calm. "I-I gave him another chance" I said avoiding his angry eyes. "Okay" that's all he said before brushing past me and into his bedroom. Wow I really fucked up didn't I? I gave another chance to an asshole and lost the one boy who actually cared for me. I thought to myself.

Drews P.O.V

I can't believe she gave him another chance. He may be an Alpha but he won't change, not for her, not for anybody. She seemed liked the perfect replacement for her, for my mate. Should I even call her that, she isn't worth my thoughts. She doesn't deserve me. I know I sound like I have a big head but she is the ultimate nightmare. I don't know how I got stuck with her. If only Alura knew the truth about her mate. About his brother, about how he got banished when he was only 13. About everything, if only she knew he was coming to get her. If only I could tell her, but I can't.

Unknown P.O.V.

I was coming for her. I know that Drew can feel me coming. I know that my brother will pay for everything, for touching her. Before people get it mixed up, no I don't want her, my wolf does.I could care less if she were to rot in a cell, she's probably some lowly omega, that would be the only reason that he would reject her. I will get her no matter how long it takes, no matter how many lives I have to watch suffer in my hands. I smiled sadistically, thinking about the torture I can put all the pack members through. If only they knew what I have become. If only they knew the wrath that is coming towards them.

Aluras P.O.V

After the encounter with Drew I decided that it was about time to take a long bath. I got into my room and turned on the faucet, I turned the water to my liking and stripped down. I stepped in the bath and just lay there thinking about everything. I felt myself drift away into a black hole called sleep.

"I'm coming for you, be scared you filthy b***h" the voice said laughing, the laugh was cruel and it gave me shivers.
"What do you mean, LEAVE ME ALONE!" I cried out, I couldn't see anything just darkness.
"You are worthless to me, the only thing I need you for is my wolfs needs, or else I would kill you like the rest of your weak pack" the voice said.
"NOOO!" I screamed
With that I woke up panting and all wet. I picked myself up and looked in the mirror. "You are worthless, you can't even keep one boy, no one will ever love you" I said to myself. I slid down the door with salty tears running down my face.

 I slid down the door with salty tears running down my face

I walked out of the bathroom after what seemed like hours. I put on a shirt and panties and went to my soft bed. At least my bed will always be here for me I thought to myself cracking a smile. I went to sleep hoping to have a dreamless night.

Unknown P.O.V

I could smell her before I even reached the outskirts of the pack. My wolf was getting excited on seeing his mate. I walked over the imaginary boundary line and almost immediately I was surrounded by many wolves. I looked around locking my eyes with the familiar blue ones.

"Lucas, how nice of you to come." I said smirking.

"Xavier" was all he said.

Xavier up there. Aka Ian Somerhalder
A/N

Hey you guys so I added a twist to the story. Tell me if you guys like it. Up there is Xavier. Also Please comment, vote, and fan. 😊😘💖 One last thing, I think that I'm going to get a new cover. If anyone had any suggestions just let me know. Hopefully I'll update next week and have a cover by next week too. Anyways bye loves talk to you soon.