At The Mall

First of all I'd like to say thanks to all of you who vote and comment. And second of all i want to say SORRY omg I know I've been gone for a long time... :( sorry you guys.

Lucas's P.O.V

Omg Alura looked so god damn hot. She definitely looked hotter than Bianca. God I want her back, I have to get her back. "Wow you missed out ay?" Drew asked. "Ya definitely" I said. "Now that she's mateless I think I'm gonna ask her out" Drew said smirking. "NO YOU WILL NOT!" I roared out. My jealousy levels were high. "Ya I will you rejected jer basically so why not. I mean jot only is she beautiful but she is smart, kind, caring and honestly just amazing. I dont know how you passed her up for Bianca" He said walking out the door. "I am soo much hotter than her" Bianca said scowling. "I'm gonna go to the mall bye" I said walking out the door. "Wait I wanna come with you let me just get dressed." Bianca said rushing up the stairs.

Aluras P.O.V

"Wow that felt amazing" I said smiling at the girls. "Good job girl now lets go get some hot clothes to make him regret it even more" Olivia said smirking."I cannot believe my brother... Ive known him my whole life and never new he could be suh a dick" Hannah said. "Oh well whatever" I said acting like i didnt care but i did care abit because well he is my mate and we havent rejected eachother yet. I think I will reject hin tonight. After we got some clothes we saw this really hot dress. It was black and came mid thigh and had a halter neck. It also had the side of it cut open. It was gorgeous and I was gonna get it. So i got it I didnt really care how much it cost I loved it. After getting the dress we went to the food court and got some food obviously. We sat down and 2 guys came upto us. They were super hot.

"Hey ypu guys look like girls who would love to party" One said, he had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. "Ya I guess" Hannah said. "So would you beautiful ladies like to come to our party, it's at a club?" The other asked, he had jet black hair and mint green eyes. "Umm I dont know" I said not knowing if it was a good idea. That was untill I saw Bianca and Lucas making out. "Actually ya sure" I said smiling. I looked over at Lucas to see he was staring at me. I got up and gave the jet black haired dude a hug and than the blonde haired dude a hug. Just to see his reaction. He got up and stormed towards us. "What are you guys doing here?" He asked the boys. "Inviting them to our party why do you want to come?" Jet black asked. "Yes and I'm bringing a few friends" He said storming back to Bianca and leavig out the mall. "Woah" blondy said. "Ya I know" I said finishing up my pizza. "So I guess we'll see you guys there" they said. "Ya for sure" I said. After that we left the mall.

* 7: 30 pm *

We decided that we would leave for the party at 8:30. I put on the dress that I had bought earlier and some nude heels. Picture of how Alura looks up top. I looked at what Hannah was wearing, she was wearing a white dress that fit the top part of her body and than flared on the lower part. But it only went upto her knees. It looked really good on her. The dress that Olivia was wearing was also white but it had lace detail on it and it went upto the knees. They both looked stunning. After we got ready we headed down to the cars. When we got downstairs we saw everybody. They looked like they were all going to the party as well. "We'll see you there" I said walkig out to the car. I could feel both Lucas's and Drews eyes on me so I looked back and winked than we drove off.

Once we arrived at the club we gave our names and got let in. Wow it was suoer loud in here. We decided to go get some drinks, now since we're still in hisghschool we had to use our fake ID's. After ordering our drinks we went to dance. I felt two hands around my waist I turned around to see Drew. I smiled at him and blushed. He chuckled and whispered in my ear " you look really hot" " thanks" I said blushing. He than gave me a kiss on the cheek. Whih of course made me blush even more. Wow Drew is actually really nice and sweet and super cute.

I looked up to see of course waittt what the fuck. When I looked up I saw Lucas and Olivia making out. What the hell is going on...