Party Time

Alura's P.O.V

*At the hairdresser s*

"Okay so what do you beautiful young girls want?" a middle aged woman asked kindly."Anything you think would fit." I said smiling at her."okay turn around and let me do some magic."

*2 hours later*

The hairdresser turned me around to finally see myself. To say the least I was shocked.
"Wow thanks I'm not one to gloat or anything but my hair looks great"I said looking at my newly brown hair thats been curled at the bottom. "I'm glad you like it dear, that will be $35.25" she said. I handed over the money and went to meet up at my house with Olive.

Once I got home I went to my room to see Olive using my makeup and getting dressed."oh make yourself at home" I said sarcastically. "whatever just hurry up before we're late"she said frantically.

"ok fine" I said. I got a royal blue dress, that was form fitting at the top and flowed at the bottom and had a black belt around the waist. I had black winged eyeliner and some red lipstick. After that we were off.

*At the party*

"Wow this looks amazing" I stared in amazement at the white and gold decoratins it looked like heaven."I know but wait till you see the alpha king" Olive said giggling like a school girl, well she is one so ya that made no sense anyways. Even in my head I'm awkward.

"okay want to get drinks?"Olive asked eyeing some boy up"sure leggo" I said already making my way up there.

When we found our seats Olive was immediately asked for a dance but me I had to just sit and wait. I guess boys got the message that I wasn't up for dancing, at least that's what I'll keep telling myself.

Okay now I'm bored its been about an hour and the alpha king hasn't even come out yet. Like what the fudge cakes.

"hello gorgeous would you like to dance" a male voice asked. I looked up to see the alpha from the other day."um sure I guess" I said getting up.

I was actually having fun for the bit that we danced for."you're very pretty you know that?" he asked smiling at me. I felt a light blush rising on my cheeks.

"thanks" I said. Drew just chuckled ( I found out his name) .Suddenly he got closer while looking me in the eyes.

I could feel his breath fanning my face as I closed my eyes. I felt his lips connecting with my head. I look up at him questionably. "I don't want to go too fast" he said smirking. "oh ok thanks " I replied smiling.

"I now introduce the alpha king!" a voice boomed.I looked over to see the most handsome man ever.With brown hair and smouldering eyes, and a smile that could make any girl weak in the knees.He stood with power rolling off of him.

I felt two arms snaking around my waist I looked down to see Drews arms.I looked up at him and smiled.But I sort of felt disgusted by the thought of him touching me.

I suddenly smelt the most amazing smell, vanilla and chocolate wow two in one. I looked around for the owner of this delicious smell.Untill my eyes met his. The alpha kings.