Rejection

Thats Olivia ( Aluras bffl from chapter 1-4 ish )

Aluras P.O.V

After finding out what kind of monster Lucas is I ran downstairs to the phone. I took it and went to Hannahs room. As I entered I saw that Hannah was reading a book. I closed her door and "BIANCA!" I heard making the whole house rumble. Ugh must be the jackass. "What the hell?" She asked in an expecting tone. "Just listen as I tell Olivia" I said dialong her number. "Whos Olivia?" She asked in curiosity. "My best friend" I said simply.

The phone was ringing and after a few rings she finally picked up. "Hey girl haven't heard from you in a while" she said soundig abit upset. "I know I'm so sorry but I have to tell you something important" I said. "What is it?" She asked awaiting my answer."Lucas h-he cheated on me with Bianca" I said as the teats started to form. Now some people may be thinking how could I be sas I hardly know the guy, but the thing is that he's my mate and it's like we're immediately in love.

"WHAT THE FUCK THAT BASTARD IM GONNA COME THERE AND RIP HIS TINY ASS BALLS OFF AND SHOVE IT UP BIANCAS TINY ASS!" Olivia yelled out and at the same time Hannah said "MY GOD DAMN BROTHER DID THAT TO YOU? I AM GOING TO SHOOT HIM!" She yelled. All of this yelling started to hurt my ears so i said stop.

"Hey I'll be right back" Hannah said. After that all I heard was a loud slap. "Im comin there whether you like it or not" Olivia said hanging up the phone. "What did you do?" I asked as Hannah walked in looking a little satisfied. " I slapped the bitch" she said smiling. "Omg" I said giving her a hug. "Wait which bitch?"I asked pulling away. "Lucas" she said. I pulled her into another hug because she did what I couldnt."Thank you" I said smiling.

"No problem...now that was the good news, are you ready for the bad news?" She asked. "Ya" I said in an unsure tone. "Lucas and Bianca are most likely dating" She said looking down. "What do you mean 'most likely' " I asked her confused. "I mean I saw them acting all couply and stuff in the kitchen" she said lookimg at my expression. "oh ok" I said walking to the bed. "I'm just going to go to sleep for abit, is it okay if I stay in your room for abit?" I asked in a hopeful voice. "Ya for sure, hey I'll go get you some killer clothes for tomorrow cause we as in me you and Olivia are going shopping" She said in a joyful voice. "Ok" I said. "Sleep good beautiful" she said shutting the door.

Right when she left I burst into tears wondering why the moon goddess had put me with him. After a few hours of constant crying I slowly drifted off to sleep.

*Morning*

As I woke up I saw Olivia and Hannah talking. "Oh hey sleepy head" Olivia said. "Hey" I said rubbing my eyes. "So we picked out the perfect outfit for you and of for us of course" Hannah said. ( outfits uptop first 3 )
We all got ready and I guess I could say that we look pretty good. "Ok ready to go girls?" Olivia asked. "Ya" I said smiling.

We walked outside of the room and into the kitchen for Breakfast. When we got there we saw Lucas, Bianca, Cody, Derek, Kane and Drew. As usual Lucas was making breakfats and now Bianca was sitting on the countertop by Lucas. "Holy shit you look so hot Alura" Drew said "thanks" I said smiling and blushing. At that time Lucas looled up and his jaw dropped. "Where are you going?" He asked in a jealous tone. "The mall" I said walking to the fridge to find something to eat. I found an apple and a granola bar. I decided that I'll eat more at the mall necause I dont want to be around Lucas. "Not looking like that" Lucas said turning me around. "Yes I am" I said wiggling out of his grasp. "C'mon lets go" I said walking out. "Fuckkk" I heard from Lucas. I saw that Olivia was staring at Kane and he was doing the same. I pulled her towards the door. When we got outside we got into a car and drove to the mall.

*I hope this is longer for you guys... I really tried haha but anyways comment and vote everything counts and thanks so much for following usually I follow back haha. But anyways have a good day lol. PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!!! *