Let me be perfect for you

PLEASE LISTEN TO LOST ON YOU BY LEWIS CAPALDI WHILE READING THIS

It's up there or to the side.

Alura's P.O.V.

I sat on the warm couch staring out the window. The glass was painted with raindrops, trickling down slowly. I watched as the cloud let out its cries, wanting to let mine out as well. I want to forgive Xavier, he is my mate there is the pull. I want nothing more than to just stay in his arms forever, I've completely forgotten about Lucas. Xavier makes me feel things that I have only read in books, I can't deny the feelings I have for him, but can I forgive him?

The door to the bedroom opened and I could hear the rough thump of his footsteps. I could smell the woods, I was immersed in him.

"Alura, baby I made you breakfast" he said. I can't seem to get myself to turn around and accept this. I just need the time to think. Him being here makes it harder for me to focus. I need to make my decision, I need to live my life, I can't just keep Xavier around if I can't forgive him. I need to think.

"It's okay I know, I'm not the greatest person in the world. I haven't treated you like how you should have been. I know that I am a complete and utter asshole. I know that it will be hard to forgive me, but please I'm begging you to try. I didn't know that I could ever feel this way, all my life all I've felt was betrayal, hurt, and anger. Now that I found you, I can't let us go. You make me feel, you make my blood rush, you make me a better person. I think that I can finally fall in love, but only with you. I know I'm not perfect, and I never will be, but just let me be perfect for you" he said grabbing my wrist.

I turned to face him to see that his eyes were welling up with unshed tears and he was on his knees, he was actually begging me. I couldn't hold my gasp in. He rested his head against my stomach and I could feel the warmth of his tears soaking through my thin shirt. I could hear the soft sobs, I could feel him rumbling, he was crying. The big bad alpha was crying, and he was crying for me.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Alura, I abused you mentally and physically." He cried. "I can't believe that I could ever do such a thing, I am a monster, and I don't deserve someone like you" he said through his sobs.

I just put my hands on his head trying to soothe him. I fell to my knees and took his head in my hands . I pulled his face up to see that his eyes were glossy. His lip was trembling, he looked like a mess. I couldn't help but cry with him.

So I did, I cried. I cried because both of my mate put me through pain. I cried because I haven't seen my family in months. I cried because I just wanted to have a mate that loved me, the way I know I could. I cried because my life is so fucked up right now, but I know people are going through far worse.

"I know Xavier, I know" I said trying to soothe him without breaking down in tears again.

We just sat there in each others arms for what seemed like forever. And that's when I knew my answer. I knew what would make me feel better, what will make me happy. I know how can make me happy, I know what to do. I can finally live life to the fullest, and hopefully with him by my side.

He cares about me.

I need him and he needs me.

So I decided,

I forgive him.

I forgive Xavier.

THE END