Confronting

IM SO SORRY FOR SUCH A LATE UPDATE...

THATS BIANCA
AKA MEGAN FOX

Aluras P.O.V

As I got out the pool all i could think about was what Bianca had said... I mean she couldn't be telling the truth right? I know me and Lucas haven't known eachother for long but still. Maybe I should ask him, ya I think I will later tonight. I went upto mine and Lucas's room to get changed into a pair of light blue jeans, a white tank top and white vans. Hannah had lent me her clothes for the time being.

As I was getting chnaged Lucas walked in. Hmmm what a perfect time to ask. "Wow you look hot babygirl" lucas said staring at me with a smirk."Thanks" I said blushing. "So um Lucas I have a question..." i said "yes baby what is it?" He asked. "Are you and Bianca having sex?"I asked looking at him in the eyes. "How did you find out?" He asked looking angry. "Oh wow I just cant even... you're my mate!" I exclaimed looking at him. "I know I'm sorry baby c'mon forgive me" he said in a pleading tone. "No stay the fuck away from me!" I yelled walking out of the room.How could he he's my mate. I really liked him, and I thought he liked me too. I guess I was wrong.

Lucas's P.O.V

How could she have found out. For fucks sake I was supposed to be getting laid and be loved. Bianca is such a stupid bitch. "BIANCA!" I yelled out making the whole house rumble. "Yes baby" she said in a sugary sweet tone. "Why the fuck did you tell Alura about me and you?" I asked getting close to her. "Because I want you all to myself" she said pouting. "Now she hates me, my fucking mate hates me." I said. "Well it's also a good thing since now we can date in public and I can become the queen." She said grabbing my hands. "No I need Alura back" I said snatching my hands away from her. "C'mon I know you want me" she said walking over seductively. God I wish I could control my hormones. Oh well Alura already hates me.

*bianca and lucas have sex again*

Wow that was amazing." Bianca will you go out with me?" I asked. "OMG YES OF COURSE"She yelled jumping up and down. I gave her a kiss and put a pair of shorts on and went downstairs to the kitchen. "Put on some clothes Lucas" said Cody. "I do have clothes on" i said. Bianca came down with my shirt on and booty shorts. God damn does she look fine. I went upto her and kisses her. "Yo what the fuck what about Alura?" He asked. "She's history" I said pulling Bianca onto my lap." Ok whatever" he said walking out.

Right as he walked out Hannah came in and slapped me. "What the hell Hannah?!" I asked. "How dare you cheat on Alura you god damn man slut, i dont even know who you are anymore... but one things for sure you're not my brother" and with that Hannah stormed out of the kitchen. "Wow she must be on her period" Bianca laughed. "Ya, now give me a kiss" i said leaning in.