Prologue

Human Exposure.

This is an unusual story to tell and I will tell it.

This is not an average space saga, it is not anything you've ever heard before either nor is it a story that you'e read before or anything that would sound familiar.

So let me begin right at the beginning.

In the beginning of the universe there was nothing. Moments after the big bang, dark matter and dark energy came to be. Stars, gases and planets and so on.

Now to set the stage.

Dark Matter and Dark Energy are really just forces of the universe. Dark energy pushing galaxies into the universe expanding and dark matter keeping all the galaxies tied up together. But in the story things will turn out differently.

Let me not spoil the story, maybe it's not such a good idea to start at the beginning, but let's start at a place where we are all familiar with. A place called home. Located in the Milky Way galaxy we have a tiny little solar system and in this solar system we have a planet called earth.

As far as you and I know we are the only intellectual, intelligent and sentient beings in this universe.

So we will begin at 'a' beginning where it all started with someone else's life; John Cohan. This individual has no idea what he will be walking into, a new life new beginnings and an end to and an old life.