Chapter 8: Midnight Meeting

Warnings: mentions about eating disorder. Also sorry for not updating so long! But don't worry! My Musical is over sooo,we will start with some angst! Only some. Haha..

Kokichi pov:

Oh god I'm an idiot! I just realized what I did! Why the hell would I be so kind to that emo hat guy? I'm getting attached..I can't let that happen! I'm gonna make him hate me..yes I'm gonna make him hate me..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your gonna make them all hate you?
Isn't that easy kokichi?
Its not like anyone will ever like you for who you are..

I woke up. I touched my face to notice tears on my cheeks. Shit. I had a bad dream again. I sighed and stood up. Even tho I don't want to admit it..these sentences are right. God what's wrong with me. I felt my body shiver. It was hard to walk because my sight was getting blurry. When was the last time I ate something? Is it..starting again or something? God no.

I opened the fridge to notice that there is nothing in it.
Bullshit.
I sighed deeply and looked around. It can't happen..why am I getting weak again?
I sat down on the floor and looked at the door and at my clock. It was midnight. So it would be easy to go to the school kitchen in secret. I stood up again,went to the door and tried to control my mind. I started to go my way down the stairs but my mind wasn't playing along very well. Sometimes I had the feeling to throw up or sth. Very weird but well. As I arrived I went to the fridge and took out some leftovers. I warmed them up and then went to the table but right when I wanted to sit down I noticed Shuichi sitting at the table. I literally jumped and looked at him shocked.

Kokichi: what the hell are you doing here?!

Shuichi: I was about to ask you that..well I'm here because I worked a lot again and got hungry. I didn't have any food left in my fridge so I went here. What about you?

Kokichi: oh! Eh actually almost the same but cut the work part away.

Shuichi: you sure? Your very pale..I mean a lot more pale than you usually are. Are you fine?

Kokichi: Why the hell do you ask me that? I'm completely fine Shumai.!

Shuichi looked at me confused and also suspicious, but I only smiled and sat down at the table and started eating my small amount of food. My sight got better and I wasn't feeling dizzy anymore. Now I could act even better again. I looked up at shuichi and smirked softly.

Kokichi: I was just really really hungry, ya know?

Shuichi: well I can understand that. But ehm you should really go buy groceries for the next time. Miu saw you enter the kitchen more than 3 times now.

Kokichi: what? Oh yeah I was just too lazy haha!

I actually just forgot..

Kokichi: anywayyy how do you know that?

Shuichi: well it was like that..

Shuichis pov:

I turned around to see Miu, Rantaro and Kaede behind me. They looked at me calmly and that made me forget about Kaito immediately.

Miu: Hey Bitch! We saw that you and Kaito had an argument. What was it about?

I looked at her and sighed.

Shuichi:..it was about kokichi.

Miu: what about that asshole?

Shuichi: He hates that I talk to him. I don't know...it's hard to explain right now.