Chapter 9: Groceries and Perparing for prom

Kokichi pov:

Oh god I overslept, that means I only have two hours left till shuichi comes. Not like I care of course, but I look like a completely mess! I went to the bathroom and prepared myself. I styled myself and changed clothes. Then I just took may jacket and my bag. Then I went to my door and literally waited till shuichi knocks on it. After 30 minutes ( yes I took over one hour to get finished for my normal style) I heard it knock on my door and I immediately opened it. Shuichi got a bit startled that I opened it so fast but I just smiled innocently and went out. I pulled him with me by his wrist

Kokichi: let's just go already!

Shuichi: sure..?

After a time I let go of his wrist and just walked beside him. Its not like I'm hyped to go shopping with him! Hah! That's something for girls, but Atleast I have a excuse now to annoy him. We went to the grocery store and bought a lot of food. I don't know why I said I'm going to go with him and buy a suit. I did plan to wear the one I have in my dorm but okay then. I was annoying him a lot but it didn't really bother him wich made me annoyed now.

Kokichi: come on! Why aren't you annoyed??

Shuichi: I am. I just don't show it. Anyways before we go to the ehm..more shopping part..how about we go to the café near?

Kokichi: sure, I guess~ I mean why would I miss this chance?~

Shuichu: What do you mean?

Kokichi: Nothing! <3

I smirked at him and he sighed. I chuckled and we just went to the café near the shop. It was full with people and it smelled after strawberries and chocolate. I smiled. I love sweet things! I mean I don't of course. We sat down at a table next to the window and started to think about what we should order. The waitress came to us and smiled.

Waitress: what do you want?

I mean. Is shuichi going to pay? I mean he invited me and.

Shuichi: kokichi..I'm going to pay okay? It looks like your thinking about it so..ehem anyway I'll take a coffee with milk and sugar and a chocolate cake please.

Kokichi: your smart! Thanks Shumai.~ Oh! And I'll take a coffee with milk, a vanilla chocolate cake and a strawberry lemon cake! Thank you!

Waitress: okay!

After that she went to the kitchen. Shuichi looked at me confused but smiles.

Kokichi: why are you looking like that?

Shuichi: well..I didn't know you had a sweet tooth.

Kokichi: what? Only because I like sweets and I took one more piece of cake than you doesn't mean I have a sweet tooth.

Shuichi: well but your eyes shined when you ordered that one cake.

Kokichi: well that's because it's my favorite cake.

Shuichi chuckled and then just nodded at me. Stupid idiot with his stupid chuckle and stupid smile. I mean he looks good with that smile. It fits his face still it's dumb! Dumb handsome face.
I sighed and after some minutes our order arrived. I smiled and started to drink my coffee and eat my cake happily. Shuichi also started eating and looked at me as I was basically stuffed myself with the cake. He laughed a bit and I stopped to look at him.

Kokichi: what's that face now?

Shuichi: your eating like a adorable child. Like really no need to lie that you have a sweet tooth.

My face flushed red and I looked down at my food. Stupid Shumai. I shook my head while eating normally now.

Kokichi: I'm not adorable. Shut up..

Shuichi: sorry. No need to stop eating like that.

No. There is need to start eating like this again . I don't want to be adorable in his eyes. I shook my head like I didn't care and just continued eating normally now. I smiled a bit to myself for now reason but okay.
After we finished, Shuichi payed and we went out. I smiled at him

Kokichi: Thanks for paying!

Shuichi: I had to pay back after you helped me with my work.

I laughed.

Kokichi: is that so?~ okay then!

He laughed too and we just made us on our way to the shop. After we arrived we looked trough the clothes.

Shuichi: do you even know what color you want your suit to be..?

Kokichi: white or purple I guess..you?

Shuichi: I'm going with black.

Of course he would. Black suits him the best for sure.

After searching we found some suits. We tried them on and showed them to each other. I don't know why but I found fun in it. Maybe that's why girls like to do that. Shuichi chose the second one he had and I chose thewhite one. Mostly because of shuichi

Shuichi: woah...You look great kokichi! White is just your color..you definitely look handsome.

No shit Sherlock. That's what he said. I smiled as he said that, but of course I held back. I also said my honest thoughts to him. Well almost. Because I thaught every suit looks good on him. Maybe he is just a suit guy. We bought our suits and then went outside of the shop. I don't know why but I'm a bit excited now for prom. But of course only because we don't have normal broing school! Like why not? I mean maybe I'll find a gay person to talk to. Well there is one in front of me right now. Well no. Shuichi is Bi, not gay. But well!

Shuichi: looks like we're prepared well for prom tomorrow huh?

Kokichi: definitely Shumai!

I smiled and he smiled back.

Kokichi: look. Let's just walk around a bit. Or do you need to meet Kaito again?

He looked away and looked a bit bitter.

Shuichi: no we can do that. He will only talk to me tomorrow again.

What an asshole. It's because of me isn't it?

Kokichi: oh well. Then let's go!!

I and Shumai walked around a bit and well even bought some other things. When it was 6p.m we went back to our dorms. I looked out of the window.

Maybe tomorrow won't be bad..

Welll! There we are! Two chapters today!!
Thanks for reading and well in the next chapter the prom will be going on. What will happen hm?

Bye and stay safe!<3
Don't forget! I would love to get some feedback!