14

Physically, I feel completely fine. I was ordered to stay home yesterday due to healing and no one finding out that I am hurt. If they'd see me with a broken foot one day and with a completely fine one the next it would be kind of suspicious.
Also, I've slept like shit. 
I tried to call Paul numerous times but he never called me back. I only got two messages, both of them claiming that he's fine and that he's just been or just going on patrol.
Fucking bullshit. Obviously it's started to piss me off. 
I mean, I am trying to fix something that isn't even really my fault in the first place and he behaves that way. We should be able to talk about things like that freely and not just avoid eachother because of it. 

A knock at the door takes me out of my thoughts. I look at the untouched breakfast infront of me and sigh. The imprint's a fucking bitch. 
Kim immediately rushes inside with her huge gym bag and places it in my room. My dad grins at my amusedly at her antics, making me look at him annoyedly. I walk after her, closing the door behind us. 
She smiles as she pulls out the cheer-outfit. And since it's homecoming week, I have to wear it. 
"It's perfect for you" she states as I change into it. I stare at my reflection in the mirror. I look like one of these annoying highschool-movie girls. I mean, I look hella good but still. "You look hot"
"Isn't that the whole puprose of this thing?" I ask her and she rolls her eyes but I know that she knows I'm right. 
I keep my opinions to myself as she does my hair, telling me about practise and our schedule this week. Well, only this evening. There's an emergency practice because I'm filling in and I have no clue what they're doing. Well, of course I know the routines but they change them every year, not a lot but they still change a few elements. And I haven't been on the team since summer. 
"You look stunning" she says proudly, making me stare at myself in disbelief. She has curled the bottom of my hair done my make up perfectly. The red and white uniform looks fabulous on me, showing every last curve of me. My ass and my boobs are on perfect display and my long and thin legs look great with the short skirt.
"I do" I say, the both of us cackling before I get her ready. The cheerleaders aren't required to go to school today, since we're practicing the whole day. And when we walk into the school, there's something called the 'homecoming-run' where the cheerteam and the footballteam jogg through the halls and everyone claps and cheers for them. My ass but I already agreed to it.
"Come on. Lets go to school" Kim says, picking her bag back up and walking out of my room. My dad smiles at the two of us, demanding to take a picture before we finally get to leave.

I groan as we drive infront of the school and a few people are taking a break outside already. I mean, it's lunch. What else are they going to do right now? The run is only in fifteen minutes and first we've got to make our way to the gym and then back outside. 
"You got this" Kim says encouragingly, making me grin at her antics. That girl is always positive. No matter what. She gets out of the car, a few heads already whipping our way. A lot of students are eating outside today, since the wheater's really nice. I take a deep breath before getting out myself, hearing a few whispers about me. 
I roll my eyes, moving my hair behind my shoulders in an attempt to get them out of my face. We both strut over to the doors together, her arm linking through mine. I've got my gymbag strapped over my shoulder and the gift for my brother in my left hand. 
"I've got to go to the cafeteria first, I'll see you later" I say, parting ways with her.
"Do you want me to come with you?" she shouts but I shake my head.
"I'm fine" I shout back as I near the cafeteria already. I place my bag next to the entrance doors, taking a deep breath before walking inside. 
A lot of heads whip my way as I search for my brother in the crowd. After all he has finally turned sixteen today. I confidently strut over to his table, hugging him from behind. He looks at me with a huge smile, making me chuckle.
"Happy birthday, Jake" I say, handing him his present. It's a small box, wrapped in black paper. I smile at Embry and Quil nicely before averting my attention back to my brother. I'm well aware about how my skirt lifted when I bent down and hugged him. To my luck though, I always wear shorts beneath this skirt. You'd think everyone does. But no. Not everyone. Believe me. 
"What's in it?" he asks and I shrugg playfully. I wait patiently for him to open it, his eyes widening and a huge smile spreading on his face as he sees it. 
"How did you get it?" he asks amazedly, getting up and hugging me tightly. I chuckle as he lets me go again, staring at a piece I got him for his car. He's building his own car and he has been searching for that thing for months now. 
"It's my secret" I say and he smiles at me, genuinly.
"Thank you" he says before narrowing his eyes. "I think you hate the cheerteam?"
I roll my eyes. "I do but Kim asked for a favor and I can't say no to that girl" I state and he nods.
"I get that" he says, making the both of us chuckle before I take a look around and at the clock. 
Five minutes until it's supposed to start. 
"Uh, I'm going to be late" I say as everyone starts to gather they're things to get ready. I smile at my brother and his friends before making my way to the door. I can't help my eyes from sweeping over to look at Paul though. He instantly looks away, making me sigh.