~Hot Wings~

Taylor's POV:

"Alright team. We have roughly two hours before Ms London steps back into this dorm. WE need to find out EXACTLY what Tony Wrights intentions are. We're gonna work HARD! We're gonna FOCUS! And most importantly, WERE GONNA EAT ALL THESE WINGS BECAUSE I PAID $75 DOLLARS FOR THEM!" I said glaring at my brother and his merry band of dummies.

"Did you get barbecue or spicy?" Austin asked titling his head.

"SHUT IT BLONDIE! We have work to do" I said as I grabbed my laptop.

OPERATION: TONY IS A PHONY IS A GO!

"I found his address, family name and businesses, socials, family doctor, schooling records, and dental care records" I looked at Brandon and titled my head.

It's been five fucking seconds.

How in the hell did he find out all of that in five fucking seconds?

"Uh y-you-WHAT?!? How the hell did you do that?" I asked glaring at him.

"You talk too much" He said glancing at me.

"I've got his personal files. Seems like Antonio hasn't always been a kind gentleman" Tristian said shrugging.

Jesus. Who are the people?

The fucking CIA?

"You people, are freaking me out" I said as I grabbed some wings and a coke.

Well, since they're doing all the work. I'll get back to my drawing board.

"Has he ever been locked up" I asked I sat down on the floor and grabbed my laptop.

"A few times for fighting. There's something else but it's yellow taped. Even I can't get into that" Brandon said as he took a drink of his beer.

"Fighting. And a yellow tape mark. WAIT! Yellow tape means that someone paid good money to have it redacted. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?" I asked looking up at Brandon.

"You didn't hear the part where I said even I can't get into that file" He asked glaring at me.

"Y'know I really hope Kalani fucks you soon. You've gone so long without pussy your starting to show your true colors B" He glared at me before he rolled his eyes.

"Tristian. I hate your sister" He said as he looked over at Tristian.

"Mhm" T hummed as he continued to look at his phone.

"Really T? Not even gonna take up for me?" I asked titling my head.

"He knows not to put his hands on you. So your fine" He said rolling his eyes.

"I wouldn't touch that thing with a pole" Brandon said shrugging.

"He called you a thing" Austin said laughing.

"Shut up Blondie" Nick said glaring at Austin.

"Bitch-"

"God! You four are a fucking mess. Are the pocket pussies not cuttin it no more? Maybe if you all would stop acting like little bitches and tell her how you feel, she'd be here with you and not somewhere choking on Tony wrights dick" I said smirking.

"Tristian. You wanted to be an only child right?" Austin asked as he glared at me.

"Always" He answered.

"Your about too get your wish" Nick said glancing at me.

See? Their so evil when Kali isn't around.

"I was just kidding guys. She'd never give head on the first date. Oh wait. This is the fourth. HA! She might give him head tonight" I know pushing their buttons isn't the best thing to do at this moment.