~Personal~

"I HATE MY LIFE! I DONT WANNA GO KALANI! PLEASE!" Taylor yelled as she threw herself in the floor.

We start lectures today and she is hellbent on not going. But of course I'm making her go.

She can't just sit around here all day, doing nothing. Besides it's our last year. Then off into the world we go.

"Come on T. You're not about to make me late for my first day back" I said as I grabbed my backpack and phone.

"IM NOT GOING!"

"I hate you more than I hate peaches!" Taylor grumbled as we walked down the street to our building.

"I love you too babes" I said smiling.

We had on similar outfits today. Mostly because Taylor didn't feel like finding her own clothes so I did it for her.

And since I love matching our outfits.

It's funny because she would never dress like me, yet when I make her dress like me she looks adorable.

(JUST OUTFITS:Kalani is black top. Taylor is white top)

"And why did you get black? I wanted to wear black" She said shoving me.

"Those are your clothes Taylor. I just picked it out" I said shrugging.

"I hate you more than-"

"You've already said that T. Come on, we'll be late" I said as I ran across the street and over to out first block.

"WAIT FOR ME!" She yelled as she quickly ran up behind me.

I rolled my eyes as I opened the door and let her go in first. We walked down the slightly busy hallway quickly and headed to our first lecture.

Since we were majoring in the same thing, our classes were similar.

Or exactly alike if you want to be real particular about it.

"Can't I just go back home? My legs hurt and my tummy aches" She said as she pulled on my arm.

"Nope! It's only five hours, and back to the dorm we go" I said shrugging.

"I HATE-"

"Shhhhhhhhh. You'll appreciate me in the future" I said as I pulled her down the hall, and into our room.

I found us a seat in one of the back rows in the corner. We always sit in the corner because Taylor hates being called on.

So do I, but she's worse. She'll break down and start crying if the professor calls on her.

Especially if she doesn't know the answer. She doesn't like to feel nervous. It makes her sick to feel nervous.

"Good Morning Everyone" Our professor Mr Winn spoke as he entered the room.