EPISODE - 3

A week almost passed as I and the rest of my friends got ourselves immersed to move forward with our first fun trip planned in the south of the United Kingdom. We all were cheered up and knew that we were gonna enjoy ourselves on the sea coast of Southampton, especially looking at those bikini girls with their, ah, breasts sticking out to make us feel hornier than usual in the pants.

Together, a total of eleven people are amongst us as planned and luckily one of those is Jemima Hewitt, the sweetheart of our class who easily got convinced by one of my female friends named Isabella Mudryk who belonged to Ukraine but migrated to the United Kingdom, a decade back along with her parents. I felt lucky that she was one of my good friends and at times she helped me somehow talk with a lot of my crushes, while also letting my hand slip within her skirt if I wanted to. We have been friends with benefits for a long time and had a lot of time to spend with each other whenever we wanted to. Though her personality did not completely align with mine, our puberty hit was one of the biggest reasons we sought each other and helped each other at times. Anyway, my relationship with Isabella Mudryk is something I do not wish to talk about right now because my focus has lately been on Jemima, the star girl and hot seat baby girl of our class! I wanted her as the tale of adventure of my life, but, I know that is next to impossible for the fact of the way cooler boyfriends, she has had her whole life.

Right now, I am rapidly looking through my Instagram inbox which is rather very empty as nobody is actually online and it's around 3:13 A.M. in the late night. And you know what, it feels as if I am awake, just like the owl who doesn't sleep or has no eyes to sleep for, hehe!!

Looking for some kind of entertainment, I rapidly kept looking for somebody online on the Instagram open section or through my possible mutuals. I knew that the possibility of finding anyone online right now like a fool as of me is next to impossible but still with low work and a Saturday schooling tomorrow, I did not care to work hard to find that one girl to spend time chit-chatting with, at this point somehow.

Taking my time off the mark and wheeling myself through the course of searching for a beautiful girly, I suddenly came across a familiar profile I had no idea about the existence in here on this social platform of Instagram. I was utmost shocked because illogically it was the profile of Jemima, Jemima Hewitt, my favorite crush and fantasizing desire of everyday life. It was just like a fuckin wild dream come true, I thought, where this was just another sign that I should approach her as soon as possible because maybe God too cared about my choice of taste in her, for real!

Her profile aesthetic was quite different than the ones of the playgirls I have encountered before in my life. Her username was xocalientexo____ while her name was Jemima Hewitt, with a big infinite love symbol dwelling beside it. Her bio was single-lined but flawlessly gorgeous enough to attract any guy, uhh:

"I want to do bad things with you." It echoed in my heart and I felt the discomfort of getting myself lodged in the washroom desirably. "Man, she must be too good," I thought, my lustful manly thought expressed, and zoomed at her profile pic which nurtured her face with blushy make-up, her unusually usual tortilla skin, dark blonde hair, and blue eyes, enough to break the glass of anyone's eyes. Indeed, I too was obsessed like the rest of them. Inside I really wished to send her the follow request along with the DM but somewhere unusually afraid I stood. I was obsessed out of the fear of being rejected at first, while the next moment being sought as another desperate guy who wanted to touch the woman's flawless body but not her divine heart.

That is questioning and certainly uncertain I know, because even I craved her body more than her damn self. Because that is how sometimes we teenage kicks are made off as I believe. We completely forget to care about the heart of the other, while all we do is care about their sidekick's sexual composition which won't please the world forever. Even I shall admit that I am rather someone who prefers bodily relationships more than the so-called relationships of the heart because for me sexual satisfaction has been the priority ever since I was hit with puberty. And this damn fuck is not just the case with me dude, it is the case with more than half of the girls and boys in our school, Ryan International, terribly notorious for its lustful students who use each other and touch each other's clothes before their hearts. This is the reality and you know, I don't want to change it nor do any of the guys I know. I have been okay with it since the beginning and I hope to stay the same forever, no wonder you called me selfish or completely lethargic for loving relationships.