EPISODE - 9

Life had changed now, man. Really. My ways of living since the birth of our new, spicy, on-the-topic relationship had changed, making me feel happier than ever. At first, I was hardly aware whether any of the other nerds had yet known, the truth of us two. But later, with the passing moments of their suspicious gaze in our lives, I realized the fuck hell about the whole thing;)

I never realized, but the truth was, every detail of our relationship was already leaked in, between the crowd. Hardly did I understand how to react to this, because, in the end, I still had mixed feelings. On one side, I was concerned about Jemi, and what would she think about this. But on the other, I was very happy and felt on top of the world! Like, yeah!

 But on the other, I was very happy and felt on top of the world! Like, yeah!

I was eager to look at the faces of all those guys who once dreamt of Jemi. I wanted to molest them with envy and let them fuckin inhale that she was now mine. I wished to renounce myself as the luckiest average-looking guy on this planet, and that was exactly what I had tipped my head off with, hehehe.

~

Here came the first guy:

"Hey, Mark. What's up, buddy?"

"I am good. What about you?"

"I am doing good."

"Hmm... so?"

"Ah, actually, I had a question to ask.."

"Owh. What?" ~with sarcasm

"I just heard, you are dating Jemima... Is it true??"

"Owh. That! Well, that's true. I am dating her;)"

"Ah?"

"Do you want to ask something else?"

"Well. Well, no. Thanks, I will leave|"

 Thanks, I will leave|"

"Goodbye:)"

Here came the second one:

"Dude. Don't tell me, what I am hearing lately is true, okay?"

"What, what you gotta be talking about;)"

"C'mon, don't fuck up with me man!? I know what kind of a jerk you are."