EPISODE - 6

"Everyone likes her dude, you stand no chance!" was the truth that whistled in my heart though I knew I was not yet ready to accept it. Bram's questions had kept dangling my mind for the past two weeks and here now I stood, thinking about ways to make her mine. My forever favorite celebrity!

It was weird that I was still unsure about the feelings which resurrected in my heart but I thought my best to neglect them. At times, I came across Jemima in the classroom and the school corridors, but most of the time I found my way to ignore her. Much weird this was, but honestly, I have no fuckin words to defend myself for on this. I had always lived my life carefree till now, till the moment when for the first time, I at last felt the difference between love and lust in my life. I know it's too early to confess, but you know what? I think whatever Bram feels is quite true and indeed my shy reality.

Till day, till the dead of the night, I had been still quite unsure about whether what I felt was love or just another average attraction. But the moment I reminisced that early morning, those feelings I had accumulated within my heart at the sight of her, I realized the truth.

I was in love...

Purely in love:)

Finally.

~

"I think, now I can answer you, Bram."

"Took you very long, but anyways. Tell me the truth, I am excited!!"

"You know what. I thought about it long enough, to deny my reality, but in the end, I failed."

"Thinking about her not just brought happiness every time but also made me understand that I can too be a human being craving a loving soul, and not just a lustful body"

"All about it on one side was tough to guess, but in the end, you were right, Bram."

"Officially, the world's another average playboy, is now falling in love, real love:("

~

Another school day began before the start of the Christmas vacation next week. I was not only happy but much happier for whatever was going on in my life right now. At times, I sneaked to stare at Jemima, trying to catch her eyes in a way she would understand the reason for. I felt transfixed to settle my life upon her cushioned lap, kissing her and feeling the life in her. At times, I even tried to walk in at her and bump myself into her arms with a stupified loving gaze. All of it was working well at some point until the point I saw her in the girls' common room, talking with her best friend, Peggy Relish, about me.

That was damn concerning. I was stressed inside but hardly knew why God was playing with my life again, in such a childish fusion. Though I had heard her talking about me, taking my name, whatever she said was dormant to my reddened ears. Her stay in the common room had not lasted long and that was the reason why I failed to get further and hear what she had to say about an average guy like me.