EPISODE - 5

The lunch break was already over. And my luck was over too!

The whole of the school got the news of the hella foolish scene I had created, in the center of school corridors early morning. Every single time someone looked at me, I did curse myself for the wrecked shit I had caused to my damn self once again. I knew it would not take minutes until the whole of the school would eventually start jerking me off in the middle of the streets. And that was my biggest fear, for real. I could not imagine that happening with me and that was where I was lost all day until Isabella came and gave me another unwanted peck on my nose. Damn, I felt flabbergasted.

"Bella! Are you mad or what? You already what's been going on in the school lately and still you're being such a pervert!! Sick of you:|" I squealed in her ears and somehow let her go off my face.

"Why! What's the matter with you again, now? Are you crushed that those guys caught you with Jemima?? Or there is something else that concerns you so much my baby, is there?"(pulling my cheeks again, pervert)

"I have much worse concerns than that."

"Like what? Haha. Don't tell me now that you care about them finding me as your erotic girlfriend!"

"It's not about them finding out. They already know that something between the two of us. So there's no damn to give about it anyways."

"Huh? Then, what's gotta be the trouble, troubling you baby??"

"I don't know. It's just like I don't want to be embarrassed in front of them, them, anymore."

"Them? Whose them? I thought you did not care about people when it came to the two of us. Did you?"

"Ah."

"What ah? Answer my question, bastard!"

"Don't dare, tell me you care about that silly playgirl of our class."

"Ah, who, whom.. whom are you talking about darling?" I stuttered.

"Don't dare to lie to me about her, asshole. You know I love you more than anybody else. And even if we are nothing more than best friends, you ought to be mine! Only mine!!!"

"Nobody has the right to snatch my best friend's heart except me, okay? Do You Understand!" She ordered while I smiled, shy.

"I, I do understand, Bella."

"Better for you!!"

Evenly, harder it was for me when situations like these arose, leaving me stuck in between, duh. I was a damn failure when it came to convincing people of my lies and that was what exactly happening right now. This failure of mine had always made me feel nauseous you see. 

It was not like I did not love or care about Bella, but I never really loved her the way I wished to love someone else, in my life. Deep down I have always felt lust for a lot of girls including her, but love? Love was not my cup of tea. Never.