EPISODE - 7

"She is there waiting for you," I felt it in my heart as I left.

I had so many things going on inside that I hardly cared about anybody around me. I walked with mixed feelings of happiness and resentment in my heart, bumping in different corridors until reaching the end of the Library section. Inside, I had no plan to evoke myself in this place as I had told Jemi seconds before, but out of nowhere, now I was standing here.

It had been the first time, I had been here this year since the refurbishing of the whole department and I was quite immersed in the shade of the Literary atmosphere. My stainless feelings were above the verse of happiness of sadness at the same time until this point, but then my gaze turned on a non-existent human being of our school life. It was 'Lix.' Our definition of depression whom we never really liked but did not even feel any hate for.

I was curious what he was doing here, but I was sure this was the only place that was meant for the unlikely world of his own.

Sad did he seem by the dry feeling on his face and hard were his expressions to let anyone feel the feeling behind, at the moment

Sad did he seem by the dry feeling on his face and hard were his expressions to let anyone feel the feeling behind, at the moment. I spared to look at him for less than a minute and decided to ask him, what was wrong. This was so weird of me I thought, but I decided to ignore the soul within my heart.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked.

He ignored.

"Oh, c'mon. Though we don't know each other and never are on talking terms, you can still exchange some words with me"

Irresponsive.

"Is it something about your personal life? Like something about your girlfriend, likewise?

Ignorant.

"C'mon, Dude. Don't be such an asshole in life. Be happy. I have been observing you since you got yourself admitted here. I refrain to say, but you are the worst living being I must have encountered in my life till now."

Still trying to look away!

I could not understand what to do and I was frustrated with the way worse his behavior was than it seemed on the outside. At first, I thought of abandoning him here, but somehow surprisingly my heart did not wish to. For years, I had bullied him, made fun of him along with my pussy friends, but today, nothing out of it did feel the same way anymore. Somewhere, I could inside cite the uncertainty of this young boy, my age, trying to cope with things we had never even wondered about. And maybe that was what held me back from leaving him alone, once again.

"Listen, Felix. I am no enemy of yours, nor are my friends. The only thing is, we could never understand you and your life. Whether it was the way you preferred silence over mess or tears over happiness. We always wondered who you were and why you were this way since your childhood. Whether it had to be those days of our elementary school or these present times of our high school life. We never really understood the things beyond our lives, nor do we do now.