EPISODE - 4

"Bella. fuckin stop it now dude!" I said feeling red head like a blade with her kisses planted all over my face. It was impossible to stand in public any longer and take these kisses within my heart gushing with lust and love at the same time. I was completely aware that if we both stood here longer than any minute now, it would not take long for any guy professor to notice us and come parading over at us with his blunt face. No longer I was in any mood to face that shit and that was when I somehow parted my lips from those of Isabella's, hot red and tarnished with the wet lust lurkin' out of my mouth and my entire body. I was happy and hornier than ever but I already had the idea that doing this any longer would get us both into sick trouble!

Winking for one last time, I splashed another mouthful kiss on Bella's lips and later joined the crowd of girls in whose shade I could hide

Winking for one last time, I splashed another mouthful kiss on Bella's lips and later joined the crowd of girls in whose shade I could hide. I very well knew this was my only moment towards dashing away ahead for the washroom! I also knew that I needed to move as fast as I could to clean up my reddish face filled with the lovely lust of a partial girlfriend.

~Bella always made me feel loved above everything for real and I damn got to admit it, dude. Because whenever even one of us got sad and needed some soothing, touch of love, we did not hesitate to go wandering at places distant from this world of ours and find ourselves in a place where it would be just her and me, with kisses and touches to untie the slutty clothes and hearts to destroy the souls. Want to know how? You ought to read the rest of it then~

As I moved forward, I was a little panicking and moving with my stumbling footsteps like a dumbass who doesn't know how to go on walking between the crowd. Of course, how would I know that in this situation, trying to push through this pussy crowd of those girls whom I never liked in my entire life? There was hardly anyone beautiful sort of girl here except some crowd of those bitches ahead whom I could not recognize within the distance. I already knew I was looking desperate amid these very much patient students who had rest in their hearts while my lust-driven ugly face did not want any human interaction until those smooching shades of dark pink lipstick were whined away from my already reddened, blushing face. Yeah, I wasn't in love but still fragile was my heart as I continued to keep walking in the daylight of our school corridors, pushing me to slow down my moments reluctantly, with no choice. I was hardening my own shitty soul with that damn embarrassment of being caught and that was exactly when things started to shit me off for real. You won't believe but what I saw next, pulled the string of my heart here and there, with nervousness that I had never really experienced before.

Because it was not about what I next but about whom I saw next. It was Jemima Hewitt. A girl I did not want to recognize and was in no mood to discuss at this purposeful moment in life. She was standing right there in front of me, just a few steps away laughing her head off while I was away from her covering my face from any other girl who did not wish to look at me out of weirdness. Inside I was solitary to move away from here and not to be in the shade of being discovered in front of her, with this reddened face of embarrassment, but do you think God would care to listen to me for that? Hell, they won't!