PT.10 Hungover And Annoyed

(TRIGGER WARNING)

I groan and I roll to my back and I look up at the red sky. I wipe the drool off my face and I sit up and I realize I'm on the balcony. "God fucking damn..." I check the time on my phone. 11:46 AM. "Oh that's.. not good? Or maybe it is. Hopefully they already did that activity thing already..." I stand up and I stretch. I grab the bottles and pillows and I bring them in my room and I put my pillow on my bed and I throw my bottles away. I change into a new hoodie and sweatpants and I go into my bathroom. I have big eyebags and my hairs a mess. I slightly comb my hair through a bit but I'm to tired and lazy to so much full on fur and hair brushing and I just throw it in its normal ponytail and I put my hood up. I grab my phone and keys and I go out of my room and I go into the elevator. I go to the main floor and I walk to the living room in a slouchy way and I sit down with everyone and I just go on my phone I hear everyone go quiet as I arrive and then I hear a low chuckle from next me me. Husk. "Wow you look like shit." I sigh in annoyance since I don't want to deal with his bullshit today since I'm really hungover "yep but I still look better than you." I hear angel chuckle and I continue to scroll on my phone and I glance at husk then I look at everyone else looking at me. Vaggie looks at me and then at husk "you guys need to stop arguing at least until Y/N is better." Charlie nods "yea uhm. Husk you- uhm... You usually have a lot of beverages like... 24/7... So how about you help Y/N get better a bit then come back so we can start to activity." Me and husk look at Charlie and we both say "hell no." At the same time. Husk crosses his arms "im not taking care of a fucking dumbass that decided to get drunk out of her mind last night." I roll my eyes "I'm not gonna let a dumbass bartender that gets drunk out of his mind mostly EVERY NIGHT! No way." I glare at him and I put one of my hands on my temples and my head aches. Charlie frowns and walks up to husk and practically begs "please husk pleaseeeeee! Pleaseeeeee you need to help herrrr... PLEASE!" Husk looks at Charlie and sighs "Charlie you need to understand that if I even tried to help Y/N she would refuse it immediately." Vaggie buts in and says sternly "then fucking help her how Charlie does with other people when they are sick. Make them take medicine, drink water, and stay on the couch. Just make her better you know how you've been hungover many times." Husk grumbles and rubs the bridge of his nose in annoyance he looks at alastor and alastor nods and husk looks at me and I shake my head. Husk stands up "come on Y/N... Let's go get some water or some shit." I shake my head and I just go on my phone again husk looks back at alastor and vaggie and Charlie "see now what the fuck do you want me to do she isn't moving like-" husk groans and growls like a cat softly. He walks to his bar and he gets a glass of water and a pill and he walks back over to me. He gives me the water and I take it and drink it. "Thanks I guess." Husk rolls his eyes "yea don't get all fucking happy about it I'm being forced." I glare at him "ok fuck you then and I'm not taking that damn pill now." I look back at my phone and I continue to sip my water and I glance at husk and he has a pissed off and annoyance yet face on and I look at him in amusement and I see everyone else watching. Angel and alastor watches in amusement and Charlie watches proudly and nervously and vaggie watches sternly. Husk looks at me in anger and annoyance "well to bad this will never end unless you get better first. Take the fucking pill." I shake my head "no. Your a fucking dumbass if you think I'm gonna take that fucking pill especially since your the one that's giving it to me" And I look away from husk and I just watch my phone and I take one last sip of my water then I set it on the coffee table next to me. "Take the pill." I shake my head and I continue to watch my phone then all of a sudden I feel husks paw and claws go around my cheek/gawline and he turns my head towards him and he kneels down and puts the pill in front of my eyes "this is your last chance. Take. It." I look at everyone else and I see angel with a shocked/smug and amused face and alastor looks in amusement and confusion and Charlie looks nervous and vaggie looks the same. I look at husk "N.O." husks eyebrows go down more and his grip on my cheek/gawline slightly tightens and for some reason I feel my heart beat faster and  with his hand on my face he forces my mouth other then he starts to put the pill in my mouth with two of his fingers/claws and I try to push him away but he fights back. He pulls my legs he can get in a better position to get a higher ground and he gets of the couch and he continues to try to shove the pill down my throat with two fingers/claws so I swallow it but I try to push him off me and I feel my heart beat faster as I feel his hand on my cheek/jawline and as I feel his two fingers/claws in my mouth (IF YOU KNOW THE TWO FINGERS IN THE MOUTH THING THAN YOU KNOW-) I softly grunt as he continues to try to shove the pill down and i close my eyes and I finally swallow it. I feel him take his fingers/claws out of my mouth and a string of saliva follows his fingers/claws for a second and I open my eyes and I put my hand over my mouth in shock of what just happened and I blush in embarrassment I look up at husk and he is looking down and me and blushing in embarrassment and he is looking at my fingers too. I look at angel and he has a dirty, smug, happy, and amused face and he recorded all of that and alastor looks froze with the same big smile and vaggie is covering Charlie's eyes. I look up at husk and I hear angel "well looks like someone asserted their dominance. God damn husk-"  I shove husk off of me and I keep my hand over my mouth in embarrassment and shock and I still taste the taste of his fingers/claws... And husk is just looking at his hand as he realizes what he did. I wipe my mouth and I look at husk in annoyance and embarrassment. "Are you happy now hm? I swallowed the fucking pill." Husk rolls his eyes and wipes his fingers/claws "I told you you had one last chance and you said no so I had to do something and that obviously worked..." I look at him in embarrassment and annoyance. "Fuck you" I look away from him and I grab my water and sip it as I try to forget about all of this and husk sits on the same couch as me since it's the only spot left.