PT.22 Awkward mornings..

(TRIGGER WARNING)

I wake up in the morning and I look around. I'm in someone's room... Husks room... I feel something on me and I look down and husk has his arms wrapped around my waist and his wings are wrapped around me and him and he is laying between my legs and his head is laying on my chest. I blush since I have no idea what happened last night. I only remember us having that drinking fight then I tackled him on the couch in a different position then I don't remember anything so I technically don't remember anything from last night. I blush and I look at him and I don't want to wake him up and move but I also don't want to move since this is comfortable. I just close my eyes and I take a couple deep breaths and I act like I'm sleeping and it doesn't take long until husk wakes up. I feel him jolt up and look at me and I pretend to get shocked awake from his jolt and I brink and I look around in confusion and I look at him in confusion. "What the fuck- why am I in your room...?!" I looks at me and he looks at his clothes and mine "we still have our clothes on so-" he cuts himself off like he saw something "what...? What is it?" He grabs my cheeks/jaw with his paw/hand and he moves my head up and he looks at my neck "WHAT IS IT TELL ME NOW." I push his hand away and I look at him but he stays silent and he looks away in annoyance and embarrassment. "Fine if you won't fucking tell me then I'm just gonna go find out my fucking self." I walk to his door but he grabs my wrist "No wait!- ugh... Ok I don't remember what happened or how this happened but you have a couple of uhm... Hickys..." I look at him in embarrassment and shock "How. Bad. Is. It." He opens his mouth to reply but then he closes his mouth and narrows his eyes a bit like (pretty bad..) I sigh and I blush "god damnit. Uh do you have a fucking hoodie or something to I can like cover my neck up?" He nods "yea I'll get you one.." he grabs one of his hoodies and tosses it to me and I put it on "ok I'm gonna uhm... Go to my fucking room and try to do something about this." I walk out of his room and I see angel standing there and Charlie and alastor. I walk back into his room and I shut his door behind me "why are you still in my room?" I look at him "they are fucking waiting out there. Dumbass." Husk rolls his eyes and opens the door and pushes me out "they already fucking know and it wasn't our fault, we were drunk as hell." He closes the door and I look at them and sigh "why did I end up in husks room?" Angel puts his hands on his hips "smiles over here teleported you guys to husks room when yall passes out while doin some fun shit with each other." Angel winks and smirks "Yes darling you two were... Definitely... Going at it... Luckily it didn't include any stripping but I'm sure you guys had fun!" I cross my arms "We were drunk and we both don't remember shit from last night so it's not a big deal- or... It's at least not our fault and it didn't mean anything." Angel smirks and looks down at me "Yea well it looks like husk really wanted to make sure everyone knew your his last night because your neck is FUCKED UPPP..." I sigh in annoyance and I softly growl "that asshole- UGH. HUSK YOUR LUCKY IM HUNGOVER OR I WOULDVE BEATEN YOUR ASS BY NOW!" I rub my temples and I sigh. "This is all so fucked up..." Alastor snaps and I feel my body become cold in a relaxing way "don't worry dear! I have some tricks up my sleeve to make you not feel like trash. But don't expect this Everytime you do this" I sigh in relief and I nod "thanks Al this helped a LOT. Especially since I need to go out and buy some shit so I'm actually gonna go get ready and go."