PT.25 Happy Morning! For them...

(TRIGGER WARNING)

I wake up in the afternoon at 2 pm and I walk to the elevator and I go downstairs. I walk out of the elevator and angel and Charlie are running around and jumping around with a big smile and I walk to the couches "uhm... What's going on...?" Before I can even sit down angel grabs my shoulders and I tense up and look up at him "THAT ASSHOLE VAL CANCELLED THE DEAL! I HAVE MY SOUL BACK!" I smile like I didn't know "that's amazing! I'm so happy for you angel!" He smiles and hugs me and I tense up more since I still don't like physical touch since I've had bad experiences with it especially yesterday... He lets go and hugs Charlie "YAYYYYYYYY!!!" I watch them and I softly smile and I yawn and I sit "anyways why were you out so late hm? Did you fuck a rando off the street or what?" He wiggles his eyebrows and I shake my head "nah I didn't and its none of your business if I did." Angel rolls his eyes "even if you try to hide it from me I'll figure it out~" I smile and I roll my eyes "mhm sure" I softly laugh and I cross my arms. I walk over to the bar and I sit on the stool and angel sits next to me "uhm can I get-" I get cut off as he puts a different drink in front of me. The bottom has black liquid and it fades into a blue liquid the more is fills the cup and he puts a circle ice cube and he puts tequila and some vodka in there. "Nope try this. You'll like it trust me." I look at him in confusion and then I look at angel and he looks so happy for some reason. I sip the drink and it tastes amazing "ohhhhhh! That shit tastes good" I drink more of the drink and I see husk softly smile and angel still looks really happy. "Finally! Do you know what this means Y/N...?!" I shake my head "welp whenever husk finally likes someone that's new he makes them a drink and he bases the drink off the person and you got blue and black." I look at my drink then husk "Hey I never said I liked her I just respect her now." He turns around and I slightly frown and I lean against my hand and I sip more of it. "Yea sureee whiskers. You shouldve seen how worried he was when you didn't come to the hotel last night." I smirk and I lean against the counter "Awe was Mr pussy cat worried out me hm?" He growls and his ears go down in embarrassment and he continues to wipe the glass cups. Me and angel giggle as he does that. I continue to sip my drink and listen to angel talk "Y/N. Wanna come to an old bar down the road today? It's like the club but no colorful lights." I finish my drink and I give the glass to husk and I look at angel "Yea sure. What time do you wanna leave it's... 4PM right now." I say as I check the time on my phone and I look up at angel "We can get ready right now and go if you want." He nods "sure let's go right now. Follow me toots. BYE EVERYONE WE WILL BE BACK"