PT. 36 Fatigue

(TRIGGER WARNING)

I walk up to the hotels door and I walk in. I feel my vision going blurry and my body feels weak and I look down and I see blood seeping though the robe onto my hand. I see everyone start to rush to me and I try to stay away and their voices sound muffled. The last thing I see is husk rushing towards me but I pass out... I wake up in my room and my shirt is off and my bra is on and I have bandages wrapped around my torso and I have bandages on my arms, legs, and back. I groan in pain and soreness and I see angel and he looks at me in shock and he quickly and softly hugs me "TOOTS THANK GOD... ARE YOU OK...?!" he puts his hands of my face so I can look up at him "y-yes I'm fine... What happened...?" Angel sighs in relief and sits on the bed "you can back from work bleeding a lot and you passed out... But what I wanna know is what's happened to you...?" He grabs my arm softly and gestures to the scars on me and my breath catches in my throat. I see husk peak in and when he sees me his ears go down and he rushed to me and he softly wraps his arms around me and his wings around me "Y/N! FUCKING HELL..." I hug him back and I feel his grip tighten and I feel him slightly shaking. "Hey..." I say weakly. Husk doesnt pulls away but I can tell his eyes look glossy and angel is slightly crying. Husk softly brushes up and down on my old scars in a comforting way and he kisses my forehead. "I thought I lost my beautiful girl..." He tucks his head into my neck and he sighs in relief. I feel tears form in my eyes as he says that. I've always been called ugly and disgusting and traumatized but... Never beautiful... I tighten my grip on the hug and tears softly fall from my eyes. "I fucking hate Valentino... I f-fucking hate him and my dad..." I say weakly and my voice breaks a little as I try to not start sobbing. "I know... I know... I hate him too... We all hate him too but we will take care of that asshole trust us..." I nod and I grab my sweatshirt and I put it on and grab my sweatpants and I put my sweatpants on. "Uh can we get alastor to heal me again? Was he even at the hotel yesterday?" Angel shakes his head "no he wasn't here yesterday but he is supposed to be back in a bit so... Wanna just go down to the couches, show everyone your ok, and wait for alastor?" I nod and they help me up and we walk out of my room and into the elevator. We go down to the main floor and we go sit on the couches and before im able to sit down Charlie rams into my and hugs me and I cough and groan in pain "OH MY GOD Y/N ARE YOU OK I THOUGHT YOU DIED NEVER LEAVE US LIKE THAT AGAIN ARE YOU OK?!" I cough in pain as she hugs me aggressively and I she realizes she hurt me and she back away "AHH! IM SORRY, IM SORRY, IM SORRY ARE YOU OK? THAT WAS TOO ROUGH..." I shake my head and I grunt in pain and I sit on the couch "no, no, no, it's alright Charlie... It wasn't your fault you were worried." I hug her and she hugs me back and she cry's and vaggie walks over with a soft smile and I chuckle "vaggie I think this one's yours." Vaggie picks crying Charlie up "SHE IS SO NICE SHE SAID S-SORRY EVEN THOUGH I HURT HERRRR!!" vaggie laughs and kisses her forehead "alright I think it's time to sleep huh?" I laugh as vaggie walks to Charlie's room while carrying Charlie and I sigh and alastor forms on the couch next to the couch I'm sitting on "I'm bac-" he cuts himself off as he sees me on the couch "hey al." I hear static glitching radio noises coming from him and his antlers start to grow. "Uh... So... A-al I'm fine I just got hurt a little and-" his antlers continue to grow and he starts to grow and I get nervous. "I-IM FINE AL CALM DOWN ITS J-JUSY FROM WORK AND Y-YOU CAN HEAL ME RIGHT? SO E-EVERYTHINGS FINE-" alastor just snaps his finger and I lift up my shirt and the injury that I got turned into a big scar and alastor teleports Valentino and my dad to the hotel. "Ah fuck..."