Club XO

𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟏𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 ✈️ 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞

𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖

(𝟏𝟏:𝟎𝟐 𝐏𝐌)

"I met them at Opium last weekend, bae stop being mean! They my friends!" India scolded her boyfriend, Durk, who was constantly questioning her about the two women she had invited to the club.

"When they coming?"

"They said their flight just landed, so they'll be here soon." She looked at the time on her phone, it read, 11:02 pm.

Since they were all staying in the same hotel, and the hotel was only 30 minutes away from the club, they should be there on time for the performance.

"Well tell them hurry up cause me n Von perform at 11:45."

"Derrick, it's only 11:02, fucking relax." India rolled her eyes, walking into the bathroom continuing to get ready.

Durk jerked his head back, scrunching up his face, going into the bathroom, grabbing her by her throat from behind, "Who the fuck is you talking to, Royalty?" Her asked in her ear.

"Nobody." She smirked, feeling aroused by the feeling of his hand choking her.

"Yea ight." He said, letting go of her, going in the room to grab his chains.

She looked down at her phone which was ringing on the counter, she answered seeing it was Leo.

"Hello?" She spoke, putting it on speaker.

"Hey indi, we on the way to the hotel now, once we unpack n shit we gone be on the way to the club. Can you send the addy again?"