Back to Chi (2)

^TW ⚠️: BLOOD, GUTS, MAGGOTS, DEAD BODIES!

𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟏𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

~ 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨 ~

𝘭𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘢

"Whew chile, I'm tired as shit." Leo huffed, walking around the set in her heels.

They were currently an hour into filming, they had did multiple retakes, wig and outfit changes, to say Leo was tired was an understatement.

"BODY BAG, VERSE TWO, TAKE TEN!" The director yelled before slamming the clapperboard, signaling the start of the video.

(skip to 1:14 to see the scene)

Ion give a fuck about the next bitch she lame.. and ion give a fuck about that clique that she claim, imma whole different bitch, me and her is not the same! And I'm hotter than a bitch, imma whole different flame!

The music played, getting muffled as the camera panned down from the blood covered sink, down to the pipes, which turned into a transition of Monaleo in a room, with a pink wig, they style being a curly bun with a wavy bang. She posed in the camera, wearing the same latex outfit, shoes, and jacket she wore at the performance in Baton Rouge.

"These bitches know wassup wit me! I walk in any room, I feel the tension, bitches muggin' me, it's cause they niggas lovin' me! But yo nigga a dub to me! I treat him like a fly cause he a gnat and he be buggin' me!" She rapped, walking around the blood covered room.

It was time for more outfit changes for the other scenes but once again she was in the latex outfit, recording in that bloodied room.

"Body bag, body bag, body bag.." She nodded her head, rapping in the camera, her eyes being wide and cold, allowing her crazy to come out a little.

They continued to outfit and hair changes, eventually being done with the video shoot after about 3 hours and some change. They started at 5:00 and ended around 8:20.

"Great job, Leo! You did so well!" Her hair and makeup stylist, Tiffie came up to her, hugging her tightly. She was currently wearing her pink latex outfit and black bob, which was definitely her favorite combo from the video.

"No ma'am, YOU did well! You see how fine I look? I'm about to take pictures and send em to my man!" She laughed.

"Period girl! You deserve it!" Tiffie laughed, walking back over to the makeup and hair rooms.